TK's ppfilter Mod

Misc TK's ppfilter Mod 5.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey mate, just discovered this filter and its amazing. The colours are quite vibrant which is awesome. I have been looking for the right filter for a while. Question regarding VR. I am using your bright filter and I feel its still quite dark. I am using your weather mod and the time of day is set to 1400. Take a look at the screenshot. The shadows overpower the daylight a bit too much. Is there a setting to increase the overall brightness slightly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_2_v6_monza_10-9-118-15-49-31.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_2_v6_monza_10-9-118-15-49-31.jpg
    865.3 KB · Views: 199
Hey mate, just discovered this filter and its amazing. The colours are quite vibrant which is awesome. I have been looking for the right filter for a while. Question regarding VR. I am using your bright filter and I feel its still quite dark. I am using your weather mod and the time of day is set to 1400. Take a look at the screenshot. The shadows overpower the daylight a bit too much. Is there a setting to increase the overall brightness slightly.
As for that matter, I was a little worried about it, so I'm planning to fix "weather Mod" a bit.
If you are going to fix it with ppfilters,
Increasing the numerical values of the following items in "ppfilters" will make it brighter.
[AUTO_EXPOSURE]
MIN=0.40 ; min auto exposure
MAX=0.48 ; max auto exposure

As for that matter, I was a little worried about it, so I'm planning to fix "weather Mod" a bit.

I like the the filter and I use the weather and smoke effects too but every time I exit the racing the filter effect jumps to black and white. So I have to reset it every time. Because the black and white is the first one I removed the rest so the tk tuned is the first one but than the racing fails to load. If I open AC the filters all named tk after I race it has the full name. If this has something to do with it you would expect that if you selected it a second time it would be working oke but it's not.

Edit:
I fixed it if you rename the filter ini files to one word it's works. I toke of the beginning it now starts with tuned and doesn't show three tk options when start up AC anymore it gives the full name.

Last edited:
Sorry but the amount of updates are getting too much, especially in one day just for a brightness tweak. All of our monitors are different, we can tweak our own brightness through sol.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 6 25.0%