TK's ppfilter Mod

Misc TK's ppfilter Mod 5.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry but the amount of updates are getting too much, especially in one day just for a brightness tweak. All of our monitors are different, we can tweak our own brightness through sol.
Thank you for the advice.
You're right.
Please rest assured that I think that I will not update for a while.

This looks really nice but it seems to have broken the sol weather presets as they don't load now.
However, if I use the sol weather config in game the weather changes properly there.

Any clues?

Edit: Never mind. I reinstalled Sol + Tk and reset content manager Custom Shader Patch in CM to back to version 140 (it was on bleeding edge untested version) and it seems back to normal now.

Nice FX, domo!

Last edited:
Yeah, I checked that before I installed it and diffed the tk filter sol config against the sol original one.
I hadn't modified any sol settings and the filter changes seem ok. Did you notice something different?

Dude, slow down the updates. I love the filter and know you're excited to pump them out but nobody wants to update every couple of days. Batch them up into once a fortnight or once a month. It's great as it is!

Are you in Japan btw? (I am)

Dude, slow down the updates. I love the filter and know you're excited to pump them out but nobody wants to update every couple of days. Batch them up into once a fortnight or once a month. It's great as it is!

Are you in Japan btw? (I am)
I am sorry about that.
If it is troublesome to update, it will be fine even if you do not have to do it each time.
I am also in Japan btw.

Last edited:
Everything looks beautiful until the car turns to face the sun and I'm faced with a glaring wall of yellow. I've turned off the settings as directed in the "sol config" in game app. but it makes no difference. Is there another app setting I've missed?
Thanks.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%