Resource icon

Misc Tires Edition 2013 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
good, if I like chocolate, and you do not like, and I push to you eat chocolate, or you throw away, or you eat ... making the traditional ugly face!
I think this answers, this is a mod, not the official game!
but you're right, I not need waste my time pleasing to nobody, right :D

Stained = the tires will already start with stain of light wear in the race
clear = has looks closer than what you see on TV
Dark = the standard, for those who like codemastes

I hope you're satisfied, thank you!

Thanks for the explanation. I was having a rough day and the fact that this mod did not include a readme as to what all the options were irritated me. It's a great mod though. In terms of brightness or exposure with the rest of the car I think the dark is the nicest looking but that's me.

Thanks for the explanation. I was having a rough day and the fact that this mod did not include a readme as to what all the options were irritated me. It's a great mod though. In terms of brightness or exposure with the rest of the car I think the dark is the nicest looking but that's me.

I did not add explanation since it is already thus since 2012, so everyone is already accustomed
but I'm going by the description on the page later, although it has the report of the characteristics of each version released

heheheheeheh : Roflmao:: D
Here it does not happen, it's hard for me to know what to do!
post photos

This is a screenshot from my first post. For the second on I forgot to make it :(

beev.jpg

Thanks for the explanation. I was having a rough day and the fact that this mod did not include a readme as to what all the options were irritated me.

Aww bless, it irritated you. Why dont you ask for your money back then or at least give an apology?
:rolleyes:

Whenever I use any of your tyre mods my game won't start. :( Any ideas/hints?

Edit: Resolved. Nevermind buddy. It helps if I use 7-zip to unpack correctly. Jeez.....awesome work. Tires look awesome!

Last edited:
I had the same exact issue as you and cannot seem to get it resolved. I followed all of the necessary steps to install the mods and extracted from 7-zip how I normally do. I click on the shortcut from my desktop and it starts to load, goes to a black screen and simply goes right back to my desktop. I've uninstalled the mod and it doesn't solve anything.

It's strange because I've never had an issue with installing a mod from you guys ever since I started playing F1 2010, I must have done something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated or if Mark might be able to elaborate a bit more on how he rectified the problem.

Thanks!

Edit : I am terribly sorry, it actually seems that the issue itself did not lie within the mods at all but rather SweetFX. I have resolved it and the mods work as intended, might I add that they look superb as always. Thanks for the mods and again I apologize.

Last edited:
Whenever I use any of your tyre mods my game won't start. :( Any ideas/hints?

Edit: Resolved. Nevermind buddy. It helps if I use 7-zip to unpack correctly. Jeez.....awesome work. Tires look awesome!
I had the same exact issue as you and cannot seem to get it resolved. I followed all of the necessary steps to install the mods and extracted from 7-zip how I normally do. I click on the shortcut from my desktop and it starts to load, goes to a black screen and simply goes right back to my desktop. I've uninstalled the mod and it doesn't solve anything.

It's strange because I've never had an issue with installing a mod from you guys ever since I started playing F1 2010, I must have done something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated or if Mark might be able to elaborate a bit more on how he rectified the problem.

Thanks!

Edit : I am terribly sorry, it actually seems that the issue itself did not lie within the mods at all but rather SweetFX. I have resolved it and the mods work as intended, might I add that they look superb as always. Thanks for the mods and again I apologize.

I also suspect these lighting mods, and not only about this, but as the problem tire bright silver as pictured above!
nothing have to go wrong, just choose the right version and extract in the respective folder!
or install with "RMM"

sorry for the disappearance, I can delay to respond, I'm breaking my head with the Storm 2, which also will not work well with lighting mod, I notice since now!

Yes it should be fine.

This mod will contain graphic changes in pssg files, where the reduced tyre wear mod with be a database tweak.

Totally unreleated to each other. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back