F1 2010 Time Trial Week #6 Silverstone, England (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
6dquty.jpg

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Silverstone (Dry)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Tuesday next at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual/Auto

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

Don't worry Matthias, we don't all get times like Tomas, Fahad & co, I just got a 1:31.459 earlier, looks like I'm chasing Mike Almans' time tomorrow.

Are all of you guys using PC's or are there some XBoxes out there? I'm assuming the vids are done on PC's anyway.

Hey Bob, i'm on Xbox an wheel, keep at it Bud, an i always think its good to have a target to aim for as it motivates me to think of ways i can improve, ie, set up, cornering etc, an even then, sometimes u have to accept its just not your best track, personally i hate Silverstone an cant wait for the next track lol, an hey, even the pro's have tracks they don't do well on !

Thanx Fahad much appreciated, i'll see if i can get it sorted for the next track, sleep well :sleepin:

@Bob: it's a pain but sometimes your best time doesn't upload on the leaderboard, quite often it happens to me...And yes the auto gear is considered an assist, that's why it shows with the three little arrows.

So I have 2.5 hours to learn to drive manual and get a time. Aargh. lol I'll wait for the next track.

I'll add you next time I'm online, got a full house but still hoping to sneak upstairs later for a crack at manual gears, I've never even attempted it yet. Anyone that wants to add me is more than welcome.... although you probably don't want to race me yet, I'm nowhere near the same standard and will probably frustrate anyone that starts behind me.

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual/Auto

I think you may want to amend the top post Anthony. :)

NO WAY you're now the RACING ENEMY :tongue: :wink: of course J-F whats your Tag, tho i've not been on line since renewing my account, so may be a bit rusty, my tag is MIKA FTO Look forward to some racing :letsgoracing:

Here is the final standing for this week:

Time Trial Week #6 - Silverstone, England (dry)
1. Tomas Töråsen - McLaren - 1,25;418
2. Fahad Gaffoor - McLaren - 1.25.680
3. Shex - 1,26;376
4. Steve Stoop - McLaren - 1.27.051
5. Michael Gray - McLaren - 1,28;578​

Nice to see new faces!
On a side note though, when adding this up I see several people mentioning lap times that are not bad at all but you guys never submitted the time. It's a shame imo because even if you dont consider that youre best or whatever, your participation could add attention and more participants to this.​

Well done guys, i'll be posting times from Melbourne onwards, but tbh i'm a bit of a Techno - peasant lol, an need to make sure i know how to get the Pic of time for proof (an who knows maybe even a video one day !!!!) an as only just discovered this site Silverstone was a bit near the end for me But, i hear ya Tomas an i'll be tryin to recruit any fair playing racers to this TT comp

you can alt+tab to go to windowed mode, and from there when youre at the leaderboard screen press "print screen" and then use the "paste" function in any graphics software (photoshop or regular windows paint) you might have installed.. you then need to resize it to about 7-800 pix wide and use a image host like imgur.com or the one that Anthony linked in the start of the thread.

good luck!

@mike - for xbox take a screen shot with you phone mate.. and just post it here..

this has been a pretty nice week for TT... lots of new ppl are showing interest... and thats a good time.. oh btw, i hate australia.. as im not good on that track for some reason.. hopefully i can post something there..

Here is the final standing for this week:

Time Trial Week #6 - Silverstone, England (dry)
1. Tomas Töråsen - McLaren - 1,25;418
2. Fahad Gaffoor - McLaren - 1.25.680
3. Shex - 1,26;376
4. Steve Stoop - McLaren - 1.27.051
5. Michael Gray - McLaren - 1,28;578​

Nice to see new faces!​

On a side note though, when adding this up I see several people mentioning lap times that are not bad at all but you guys never submitted the time. It's a shame imo because even if you dont consider that youre best or whatever, your participation could add attention and more participants to this.​

Sorry I submitted time didnt think we needed to for anyone on the pc version. Will add the pic in the morning.

Attachments

• Silverstone Dry.jpg
    Silverstone Dry.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 211

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back