F1 2010 Time Trial Week #6 Silverstone, England (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
6dquty.jpg

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Silverstone (Dry)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Tuesday next at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual/Auto

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

Sorry I submitted time didnt think we needed to for anyone on the pc version. Will add the pic in the morning.

I honestly dont feel right about telling people what to do, because I'm not a moderator. But I'm guessing that is the rule, post a pic.
I'm involved in doing something more with the time trial here and talking to Anthony about it, I also know that he's busy and I've taken a couple things from his hands like adding up the standings and so on when needed.
Also, not only for proof. If everyone posted a pic of the leaderboard and also write their info with it like this:
name - platform - car - lap time
... it will make it much easier for the person adding up the standings at the end of every week. It will be added to the rules later but for now it's just a suggestion.

the rules on this competition clearly state that a pic must be uploaded and any times that dont have pics uploaded dont get counted im not trying to be ruthless or nothing its just i cant go onto the leaderboards on the game as one my copy of F1 is broken and two it is very time consuming to go and check for everyones laptime on the TT leaderboards if there is a problem with not being able to upload pics or vids let me know and i will try to remedy the situation as best i can

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back