They told us we'd never have night or weather for AC. What about rolling starts and safety cars?

Almost from the beginning THEY told us we would NEVER have night or weather in AC. I read in this thread HERE that it's only a matter of time before it's install-able via Content Manager for guys who are computer challanged (like me!).

So when do we get rolling starts and a safety car ... who is working on THIS so called "impossibility"?

I'd almost bet its less than a year before we see it for AC.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
I suggested cooldown laps to Ilja and he said he'd try to find a way to make them work. It's annoying getting teleported back to the pits five seconds after crossing the finish line, and it can be quite violent in a motion rig.

I suggested cooldown laps to Ilja and he said he'd try to find a way to make them work. It's annoying getting teleported back to the pits five seconds after crossing the finish line, and it can be quite violent in a motion rig.
That's already implemented in vanilla AC, for MP anyway. I forget which .ini it is in. Something like ignore_teleport= or auto_teleport=

As long as the server admin has included enough race overtime you can do cool down laps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back