The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

por_356_render_black.png
por_356_render_ivory.png
por_356_render_pasha_red.png

Blender Render! Pretty cool.

This TS050 is not a rip from another game. The model is bought from turbosquid and was then converted to an AC Car. But i think the reason why it will not be released is that the model costs nearly 90$ and so it won't be for free either. If it will be released i think it will be an expensive paymod for the same price so i think it will not be released because no one will pay that amount of money for a single AC Car
so why don't you put it up for $10 somewhere i'm sure you'll get the money back pretty damn quickly . And if you want to sell the mod just DM me . I'd be willing to pay a premium

I'm still plodding along with Battenbergring (after a few weeks off to work on Schottenring). I've just added the telegraph poles and cables and in the past on my other tracks, I have always modelled the cables as 3-sided, 6-segment 'cyclinders', which has not only made them look faceted rather than nice smooth curves as they droop, but also has meant that I have had to limit the number of cables I can add due to the shear poly count :(

The new method I am using now is a nice curved texture applied to a simple flat plane (or rather, three nice curved cables). This not only makes the drooping cables look more realistic (to me), but also reduced the poly count from 456 tris to 16 tris (for 12 cables between two telegraph poles). The section of track I have just added them to uses 736 tris, rather than the old method's 20,976 tris.

Fantastic to see the lengths you go in developing those masterpieces!

Mercedes i stopped here
JQhGlJT.png

Although i dont think i shall continue as theres no much interest in these kind of cars by people in general ... to the list theres also a e34 m5 and a bmw 2002.... bmw e30 too (and i believe i have others more)...theres alot of projects but i think other modelers also have incomplete projects (as an excuse :D)
I didn't think there'd be much interest in Road Tracks, on Race Department. But I saw something I liked and I knew I wanted it. I'd say do what personally appeals to you, and give people something they might not have realised they wanted :D

New textured cables (which look a lot better using ksPPalpha rather than AT), and a test to see if modelled drains are worth adding (only 90 tris each).

Captured with OBS Studio via my Odyssey+ - my first attempt at a VR video so please excuse the quality :unsure:

sorry i had to..
1603380306005.png

vr video is awesome! I was wondering how we would see the actual drain that you were driving like a mad man, but it's pretty funny you stopped. I kinda wish you put your head through xD

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 177 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 122 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 26.7%
Back