The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Yeah that would be no problem if you're changing the physics anyway.

CSP still doesn't load kn5s per skin in a way where I want to release the alternate E30 wheels unfortunately. It's just way too inconvenient to release a mod where half the files go in the content/cars/car/skins/skin folder and the other half go in extension/config/cars/.

Can't you just plop the ext_config inside the skin? Does it not read it from there?

Just out of interest: Why exactly? If the directory structure inside the archive is exactly what's needed, it shouldn't matter?
Every mod I've done that has about a 10% failure rate of people installing it in a way that crashes their game cause they misplaced one of the folders and I'm not causing more aggravation for myself.

90WsaKi.jpg

Just spent the last day trying to figure how I'd created a mobile bucking bronco. I was trying for a bit of a boneshaker but this seemed ridiculous, changed almost everything in suspension.ini with no luck, spent hours trying different things, even lowering the pressure in the tyres - then I noticed that I'd forgotten to set LINK_COUNT back to 4 after trying it with 5, changed it back and no more ride 'em cowboy. Must've passed over it at least fifty times before I noticed :O_o:

Just spent the last day trying to figure how I'd created a mobile bucking bronco. I was trying for a bit of a boneshaker but this seemed ridiculous, changed almost everything in suspension.ini with no luck, spent hours trying different things, even lowering the pressure in the tyres - then I noticed that I'd forgotten to set LINK_COUNT back to 4 after trying it with 5, changed it back and no more ride 'em cowboy. Must've passed over it at least fifty times before I noticed :O_o:

Model looks great! Fancy showing some pics, would love to have a closer look :thumbsup:

Model looks great! Fancy showing some pics, would love to have a closer look :thumbsup:

It's a bit rough in parts, I try not to look too closely at some of the reflections it creates, spent ages trying to smooth them on the side of the cockpit but could never quite get them right.

In Blender:

On track:

Used the DIR system for the suspension movement, the axle moves a bit strangely but I was quite pleased with it.

Dials made in Inkscape, with the help of Google Translate to try to figure out writing that the needles in the pictures were obscuring :D

Just trying to get some halfway decent physics with this and the Type 32 and I'll upload them. Probably won't be anything like accurate but that can always be improved with more information and more knowledge on my part, in future.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 2 100.0%