The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

RONUuJV.jpg

I keep mentioning this to people without posting screenshots, so, fixed that. Somewhat of a mystery timeline cause it's following an IRL kart build so it depends on weekend spare time I guess.

Probably 70 horsepower 700lb so it's similar power:weight as the Formula Ford, but 2/3 the wheelbase and lower top speed due to frontal area.

Glad thats out of the way early on. Hope thats the last louvres i ever do :roflmao:

image0.jpg

Oh yeah those are hell to do, I never got them truly right, always ends up as a mess, and takes lots of time.

The way they looks on my W125 is horrible comparing to this. But I also seen pictures from real life where it looked horrible, like beaten with a hammer a night before and almost melt down due to heat from the engine :D

Going by the number of exhaust pipes, am I correct in assuming this will become a certain Auto Union vehicle? If so, please also do the dual rear tire configuration? :redface::inlove:
iu
Not sure if i will, iirc the hillclimb version had some other changes such as a shorter wheelbase, which if that is the case then i wont likely make it. If its simply duallies then i probably will.

Front and rear ends taking shape, now need to work towards the middle

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

What is that circular object by the side of that beautiful boat that sits by a side of giant grass ? What is the name of the frog ? And will the car get heavier with that many rocks ? Is that creature swimming together with or against the current ? This livery is fantastic.

First time building a circuit. Been sketching up fantasy/replica circuits for a lil while (was originally wanting to crack Motorsport Manager and mod the tracks there), and thought I might as well try.
Fantasy circuit, atm set outside Samarkand, Uzbekistan. Teaching myself Blender from scratch/following an old YouTube tutorial.
Will hopefully set up a thread on the forum for it, would appreciate help.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.