The W.I.P. Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really excited for this, it's just the kind of mod that people will love in AC I'm sure. I can't help you with the project, but I wanted to say good luck and I look forward to seeing the progress. :thumbsup:

ScreenShot235_zps712dc888.jpg

ScreenShot236_zps861ae088.jpg

ScreenShot237_zps369aeba5.jpg

This car will be just awesome with AC's physics. It was my favorite in GTLegends (especially cause that was the only car I could drive keeping aslphalt way :D )

The model looks already fine! Nice work.

This car will be just awesome with AC's physics. It was my favorite in GTLegends (especially cause that was the only car I could drive keeping aslphalt way :D )

The model looks already fine! Nice work.
This should handle quite similarly to the GTL versions in that it's a Mini - all similarities end there! It has bigger, wider wheels so should offer more grip (and modern tyres so less progressive drop off in grip), but it has less power and longer gear ratios so it won't be as fast in a straight line. I promise you this though - it will be fun!

Just to keep everyone updated, Andrei and I have agreed that we will only produce the Cooper Sports Pack model, because the differences between the four models we originally planned to make were only cosmetic, and would not be noticed by the majority of you - it's no great loss, trust me! However, this means that we can concentrate solely on one model = better quality in every area. We are going to go to great lengths to make sure the mod is as good as it can possibly be. Not a very interesting update, but I think everyone deserves to know. :thumbsup:

Also, the other mod I'm most looking forward to seeing in AC is WSGT2. They're being a bit cryptic with their plans, but they've confirmed that the intention is to bring the Van Herck Mazda3 to AC at least. If they bring one, and they like what they see, then I'd expect to see the rest of their collection dropped into the sim. One thing's for sure; their models will look FANTASTIC in Assetto Corsa ;)

A tiny sample of what the mod promises:

8372830799_198d4bb341_c.jpg

425086_374790665872834_1675528489_n.jpg

582445_539356332749599_1197869655_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks