Cars The Need For Speed

I hope the C4 will have grand sport colors as that is on balance along with the stingray my favorite vette
1996_Corvette_Grand_Sport_2.jpg

@A3DR You can use my 911 body if it's worth any to speed up the process but I can imagine you want to model it from scratch. Porsche had been using the same body for 35 years. I even found the original blueprint for the 993.
Thanks, I can take a look if you want, might come in handy if the proportions are right. For sure I could use the blueprint too.

Nope sorry, I'll stick to the original cars, only ZR-1 colors and trim. Same goes for the other cars, otherwise I'll go crazy. specially with the Porsche. Only the Carrera will be available, no Turbo, 4 or 4S.
so no carrera, no carrera s, no carrera 4s, no targa, no targa 4, no targa 4s, no turbo, no gt3, no gt2, no gt1.

*throws toys out of pram

Do NFS Porsche unleashed next :p Just kidding

NFS was my second ever PC game after Full Throttle, and my entry to PC racing games. I remeber having to always run it in interlaced mode in the beginning, as my old PC at the time couldn't handle the game :D

Thanks to all who'll bring back my "childhood"

Last edited:
Well it's a trip down memory lane for me too, so glad we can all enjoy it. Interlaced mode, damn, I remember that too! needed a decent 486DX4-100Mhz to run that thing at full spec back then, and a 2MB video card for 640x480 :roflmao:

Figured out a good way to release the cars without having everyone to wait until everything is finished, and it is to release them by the tournament categories in game:

nfspacks.jpg

I'll be working on Class A and B alone (Class C cars are already out there), so thought it'll be a good idea. Also will give @Some1 time to work on his NSX, since he told me he's updating it on his spare time.
The Diablo will go first, then the TR, so stay tuned :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back