The Evo Triangle

Tracks The Evo Triangle 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi I have the track called The Evo Triangle V1.2 but for some reason it does not load for me. I choose my car and the track with Content Manager and when it goes to the loading screen it loads the car then nothing else happens. I have checked Task Manager and for some reason it says acs.exe has stopped responding.

I am running the latest version of Assetto Corsa (V1.15.2) and the latest version of Content Manager.

Is there a reason why this is happening?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Maybe give people some time to read your thread? Don't be impatient.

I just downloaded the track and tried it out, loads for me. Are you trying to start it in practice mode? Some game modes don't work with some mod tracks, although usually it just throws you back out of the game instead of hanging acs.exe. Are you trying to load the track using a mod car or a Kunos car?

Maybe give people some time to read your thread? Don't be impatient.

I just downloaded the track and tried it out, loads for me. Are you trying to start it in practice mode? Some game modes don't work with some mod tracks, although usually it just throws you back out of the game instead of hanging acs.exe. Are you trying to load the track using a mod car or a Kunos car?

Hi, fair enough that's true. I have been starting in practice mode and with mod cars. Do you suggest I try a Kunos car instead and see if that works?

Thanks.

Do you suggest I try a Kunos car instead and see if that works?

Thanks.
yes, of course, normal trail and error. If that fails you can post your full log file (somewhere in C:User/Documents/Assetto Corsa, not in that Steam directory)

But I suspect its whatever car you try to use.

Hi, well I tried using a Kunos car and I have the same problem. The car loads but the track itself fails to load for some reason. I have no idea why either.

What could be the actual problem?

Many things, sadly.

Try redownloading the track, and make sure to delete the old track before copying in the new one. If it fails again, post your logfile, somebody may be able to see what the cause of the crash is.

and post the full log. Many people post only the part after ERROR, when its the line just in front of it that shows where it actually crashed.

What you write about the game loading the car but not the track is weird tho, because normally track is loaded first, and only after success in doing that the cars are loaded.

Or is you car spawning in mid air and the track is just not visible or the spawn point is below the surface.

Here is my log file. I have had to upload it as it said the message is too long when I try to post it on here.

https://ufile.io/du44a

Thanks.
[RACE]
AI_LEVEL=98
CARS=1
CONFIG_TRACK=
DRIFT_MODE=0
FIXED_SETUP=0
JUMP_START_PENALTY=0
MODEL=rw_bmwm3_e30
MODEL_CONFIG=
PENALTIES=0
RACE_LAPS=2
SKIN=026_loctite_rampage
TRACK=new_plymouth_tt

you're trying to load a different track there, not Evo Triangle... apparently its this (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/new-plymouth-r-t-b-beta.13463/) one

you're trying to load a different track there, not Evo Triangle... apparently its this (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/new-plymouth-r-t-b-beta.13463/) one

I only did that as an example as also the track called New Plymouth RTB Beta is also doing the same thing. When I load a track with Content Manager I choose practice mode or any other mode. It loads the track first but for some reason it indicates that it is loading it then nothing else happens and acs.exe in Task Manager stops responding. I have tried other various tracks and I have also encountered this issue. I have the latest version of Content Manager as well. I am not sure why this keeps happening either. I have tried various Kunos cars with the Evo Triangle track and I get the same result. I have even tried non Kunos cars and the same thing happens.

What could be the actual issue? I have tried it on my other fresh copy of Assetto Corsa (V1.15.2) and the same thing happens.

Maybe I should try an older version of The Evo Triangle and see if it works then. If that doesn't work I have no idea what the issue could be. I have other tracks in my tracks folder which work fine with any car whether it is a Kunos car or a mod car.

I only did that as an example as also the track called New Plymouth RTB Beta is also doing the same thing. When I load a track with Content Manager I choose practice mode or any other mode. It loads the track first but for some reason it indicates that it is loading it then nothing else happens and acs.exe in Task Manager stops responding. I have tried other various tracks and I have also encountered this issue. I have the latest version of Content Manager as well. I am not sure why this keeps happening either. I have tried various Kunos cars with the Evo Triangle track and I get the same result. I have even tried non Kunos cars and the same thing happens.

What could be the actual issue? I have tried it on my other fresh copy of Assetto Corsa (V1.15.2) and the same thing happens.
do you have any other mods installed, like those "Sound fixes" you will find on facebook and other sites? Or was there a time when everything worked? If yes, then there must be something you changed about the game (or your PC) that now causes these errors.

do you have any other mods installed, like those "Sound fixes" you will find on facebook and other sites? Or was there a time when everything worked? If yes, then there must be something you changed about the game (or your PC) that now causes these errors.

Hi, no I do not have any sound fixes installed. I just have Assetto Corsa (V1.15.2) and the lastest version of Content Manager. My content, cars folder is over 401GB in size. I have about 15 tracks I would say. But for some reason the Snaefell Mountain Course, the Isle of Man TT and the Evo Triangle Track will not load. It's strange.

I am running Windows 8.1 Professional 64 Bit and I have the required .Net Framework packages installed. I run Content Manager as an Administrator and I set it to run in compatibility mode under Windows 7.

Hi, no I do not have any sound fixes installed. I just have Assetto Corsa (V1.15.2) and the lastest version of Content Manager. My content, cars folder is over 401GB in size. I have about 15 tracks I would say. But for some reason the Snaefell Mountain Course, the Isle of Man TT and the Evo Triangle Track will not load. It's strange.
hmm, weird, maybe its connected to tracks size, those three are all huge RTB creations (which all run on my low spec PC tho, can't check RAM usage or anything right now, I'm at work)

Does this track work for you? (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/glencoe.17121/)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back