Authorised Vendor Thanos AMC-AASD15A 6axis Servo Motion Controller

That price is a fair bit higher than I was expecting.

I seem to remember a while back that PT were going to sell the flange 80 actuators for 750 USD per piece. I was hoping these new compact actuators would be able to drop the price below even lower than that.

Maybe I'm misremembering :thumbsdown:

That price is a fair bit higher than I was expecting.

I seem to remember a while back that PT were going to sell the flange 80 actuators for 750 USD per piece. I was hoping these new compact actuators would be able to drop the price below even lower than that.

Maybe I'm misremembering :thumbsdown:
I think if you buy these kit directly from Shao hi the price will be lower.

You would just need to factor in what the import taxes and shipping from China would look like to compare the pricing...
I know but even factoring these it will cost you less then the prices listed in that website. I have the PT-16 actuators with the MD box that is better than all the kits listed there and it costed me less buying it directly from Shao factory.

Since I added support for 7th servo on the last firmware, I added new STL files for the 3D printed enclosure that allow easy mounting of the extra DB25 female connector. See more info here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3648091

IMG_20190904_054842.jpg

And the wiring diagram for the DB25 connector to the Servo7-aux port:

AMC-AASD-15A_Servo7-aux_connections_schematic_sm.jpg

Thanks
Thanos

You can always get them directly from the factory! Same way you buy the raw parts for the SFX-100...

BTW, the actuators on the link come with u-shape mounts and foot adapters, cables etc and also a AMC-AASD15A control unit in metal enclosure... Its not just the bare actuators...
What about the exclusivity of the sale of SM70 actuators to Sim Motions for Europeans

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.