Resource icon

Misc Telemetry Tool for F1 22 12.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi. the question is whether it would be possible to implement live timing for AC for all opponents?
Hi,

It might be possible, but then it would only work on the PC version, as it must be done with a python based plugin. I have looked at that briefly, but did not really get into doing it. If I have plenty of free time in the future, I might try to get something cooked.

Cheers.

good morning, is there a way to start telemetry in my old PC that runs at 32 bit?
Well, it should. But it might run into memory/lag issues.

To test, you can take the java 17 for 32bit system and try to see, if it works.

You can download the JRE + JavaFX version from this link:
https://www.azul.com/downloads/?version=java-17-lts&package=jre-fx

If you run into issues, you might
1) limit the memory for the process with the adding e.g. -Xmx2048m to the runWin .bat files or even down to 1024m
2) Limit the CPU usage (via the Settings)
3) Reduce the accuracy of the delta (via the settings)

Cheers.

In the opponent laps the info is on the first row of the data. There is as the last item the team name + # + the race number. So the line would look like this for Abu Dhabi Race,
Opponent,2,EA F1 22 Opponent data,18.740,38.319,89.772,1,0,Mercedes #2
where 'Mercedes #2' is the team name + the driver race number.

Cheers.
Hi Iko Rein,
Instead of "Mercedes #2" I'm seeing "Player" for a single lap in a practice session

Any hints?

Hi Iko Rein,
Instead of "Mercedes #2" I'm seeing "Player" for a single lap in a practice session

Any hints?
Using a map for the raceNumber-CustomPlayerName, fixed the issue showing the player name instead of "Player".

One issue I found though, is that the player name is also given for "DriverId" which is a bit confusing, so if you have an AI and the game gives the AI the DriverId that matches a car number, those will be mapped as well

Hi Iko Rein,
I'm not sure if I'm finding an issue with F1 22 telemetry opponent saved laps.

I have a saved laps from qualifying, which I want to see the Telemetry:
The file is called: singapore_Q_97.16400_mercedes_L3_2022-10-03_opponent
This file though does not contain the telemetry from that lap (the one which took 97.164s)
but the telemetry from the next lap (the one when he reenters the pit)

do you know why this is happening?
is there some setting I can change to fix this?

Hi
I cannot get any data from F12015. I enabled udp in hardware settings and nothing. Feed tester shows some packed sent, but still when I run Telemetry Tool for F12015 I get nothing. I tried changing ip and port but nothing works. Any ideas what may be the problem?

Hi Iko Rein,
I'm not sure if I'm finding an issue with F1 22 telemetry opponent saved laps.

I have a saved laps from qualifying, which I want to see the Telemetry:
The file is called: singapore_Q_97.16400_mercedes_L3_2022-10-03_opponent
This file though does not contain the telemetry from that lap (the one which took 97.164s)
but the telemetry from the next lap (the one when he reenters the pit)

do you know why this is happening?
is there some setting I can change to fix this?
Hmm, maybe there was some change also in the game. I will need to do some testing on this.

Cheers.

Using a map for the raceNumber-CustomPlayerName, fixed the issue showing the player name instead of "Player".

One issue I found though, is that the player name is also given for "DriverId" which is a bit confusing, so if you have an AI and the game gives the AI the DriverId that matches a car number, those will be mapped as well
Yeah, at this point the mapping is for all race numbers. I could add there system, where AI drivers' data would not be changed, but easy solution is that you just drop those "bothering". The reason why also the reserved race numbers are changed is that in some leagues people were racing with the real drivers, and there was need to show the real league driver names instead of the real F1 driver names.

Cheers.

A Suggestion for a new Window Tab:
General View containing all drivers ERS, Tyres, Fuel, Throttle/Brake.
As of now, we only got the "Driving" Tab, which requires you to search a particular driver.
Having a window with all that vital information in % etc. in 1 place would be so helpful.
Thoughts?

Hi,

I'm trying to convert F1 22 telemetry UDP stream to F1 2020 version and redirect it to another destination. Input stream "F1 22" is procesed by app, but when "UDP 1 redirect" is set to "F1 2020 format", I'm not see any outgoing packets to "UDP 1 redirect target IP". When I change "F1 2020 format" to "F1 22" application is correctly redirecting packets to the destination. I checked it with tcpdump on local machine. It's bug, or the application can't do conversion of F1 telemetry version from 2022 to 2020? Thanks

Attachments

• telemetrysettings.png
    telemetrysettings.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 51
A Suggestion for a new Window Tab:
General View containing all drivers ERS, Tyres, Fuel, Throttle/Brake.
As of now, we only got the "Driving" Tab, which requires you to search a particular driver.
Having a window with all that vital information in % etc. in 1 place would be so helpful.
Thoughts?
There is the Telemetry in the 'RaceTiming' tab under the other info, which has most of that data. The ERS + damage is available in the 'Opponent Stats' for licensed users., who have also enabled the league admin view. Just a note, in online races the data is there only for those players, who have made their telemetry public.

Cheers.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 453 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 298 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.8%
Back