RB1.001.PNG
RB1.002.PNG
RB1.003.PNG
RB888.001.PNG
RB888.002.PNG
RB888.003.PNG

Last edited:
Hey guys, just got a quick question

I've got the 2013 and the 2014 V8factor cars and I don't know how to make them into separate mods (some of the '14 cars are mixed with the '13 cars and I don't have access to all of the '14 cars) So does anyone know how to solve this or do I have to delete one to use the other and keep rotating as such?

Cheers!

@ Mick. No, Don't think so. As far as I know we still need Tratt, TOLL. I have to update the late HSVDT cars. Just a few logos I think,, Hope! I spent more time then I though was needed on Rick Kelly's Buick livery. Could be more to these then I realize to.

@ ea Silver, Would like to see the 50 rounds car added. It's up to Mick as he's got the HRT cars.

Awesome work Guys!!!!!!!!!
Thankyou so much for all the effort and hard work you are all putting in it is going to be awesome to see these old season I have looked forward to for so long coming to life in such awesome detail! Once again thankyou all so much

@ Mick. No, Don't think so. As far as I know we still need Tratt, TOLL. I have to update the late HSVDT cars. Just a few logos I think,, Hope! I spent more time then I though was needed on Rick Kelly's Buick livery. Could be more to these then I realize to.

@ ea Silver, Would like to see the 50 rounds car added. It's up to Mick as he's got the HRT cars.
Hey Doug. Check the front page. I have Tratt done, so no need there.

Also, I have trawled through my Logo stash, and I have a PromoCo logo, but it is the later one I think, so no use.

so, how many of you guys use Dropbox? send me a PM and I will add you to my ORSM_Bacon folders and we can start collating the files

are you going to do this bonnet and I can add it to my skins, or shall I have a go at it ?
EDIT:
had nothing else to do so done it anyway
Nice job on the bonnet Mick. The only fault I can see (besides this being on a VY instead of VZ) is that the black around the airdam should continue higher to fill that section above it. You'll obviously have to move the Mobil1 logo up a bit, but other than that, it's looking great!

Nice job on the bonnet Mick. The only fault I can see (besides this being on a VY instead of VZ) is that the black around the airdam should continue higher to fill that section above it. You'll obviously have to move the Mobil1 logo up a bit, but other than that, it's looking great!
getting confused with all the VZ VY etc, is there that much difference between the two ? anyway all changes made.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea