Team ORSM

It depends on if we do the Sandown round or not..... Originally we were only going to do the Clipsal round but along the way its turned into all rounds..LMFAO

I think at last count there were a total of 130 cars or so that needed to be looked at (upto the Bathurst round) (some of those had no changes from round to round but others did).

We have completed about 70 cars and windows but not sure what stage we are with drivers suits or helmets

LOL ESP! Hehe, this way of work is known as - passion!

You eventually just enjoy doing it so much till you end up forgetting it has moved on round after round.

Hehe! It would be cool to see the full season liveries.

It would be great to see the #77 car of Grant Denyer and for Sandown and Sydney driven by that young kid Cameron Waters.

Hi Vito the section to change is in you chosen cars SFX files.Open the SFX file and copy & paste whats below over your existing SFX section. This section only controls the cars interior backfire sounds. The first 3 lines have been edited from, "gear3_shiftdown_in" to "BF1_rumble_short_ex" to replicate the detonation sound only in the upshifts. Note that the numbers after the = sign can increase or decrease the volume of the effect to your personal taste. Higher numbers increase volume and lower numbers decrease volume. In this example a setting of 3.0 is my preference. Remember to backup your original SFX file before you attemp the procedure. Hope this has helped.....Cheers:)

// BACKFIRE & SHIFT SOUNDS (INSIDE)

VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_UP_1=3.0,Rhez\BF1_rumble_short_ex
VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_UP_2=3.0,Rhez\BF1_rumble_short_ex
VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_UP_3=3.0,Rhez\BF1_rumble_short_ex
VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_DOWN_1=3.0,Rhez\gear3_shiftdown_in
VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_DOWN_2=3.0,Rhez\gear3_shiftdown_in
VS_INSIDE_SHIFT_DOWN_3=3.0,Rhez\gear3_shiftdown_in
VS_INSIDE_BACKFIRE_1=Rhez\BF1_rumble_short_in.wav
VS_INSIDE_BACKFIRE_2=Rhez\BF1_rumble_long_in
VS_INSIDE_BACKFIRE_3=Rhez\BF1_rumble_long_in

Hi George,
Hoping you read this. You showed me how to get that bang as one change gears. Since Unleashed 11 came about I am not able to repeat that sound. I have done all above but to no avail....Have you?....

Thanks

I think you'll find rF2 is to close to warrant a patch. Besides the seasons and the enduro skins for 2011 there isn't any reason to patch. Anything released for rF1 would only be a update. Would however strongly recommend all to update as they come out to help prevent that dreaded mismatch.

I would imagine rF1 well still be used for some time after the release of rF2 to give modders time to transfer their mods over and for those that have built a new mod specificity for rF2 to get them up to release status. There's no way to get a head start on this because the mod teams are in the same boat as you guy's. If you haven't been following the ISI forum the plain is to release a open BETA. Mod teams will get their first look at rF2 then but as a open BETA you will also be able to get the sim then also. It's not just modders specific. This will be up to you but remember it's a BETA not the final release. As such there will be things that ISI are hope to get feedback and input to improve some things for the final release. This is a great idea I just hope this opportunity to input to the final product isn't abused.

Ok here's another old one on the VE.

dodo052.png

dodo051.png

Comparing it with a model car I have, the only thing you missed is a chrome pinstripe and a black pinstripe that runs parrell with the V8 Supercar logo and black edge on the front door and tyre guard.

Yes I agree but the cars do change from round to round at times. The way that is done is latter in the season. The way you've explained it I have a picture of it that way so it's a choice to make. I'll also note the BIANTE on the front is the current logo as on the original is the old one. Pepsi logo is different. More updated to a current one. It was more done along the lines to bring it up to the current format and logo's of the day. The best thing with doing it this way all you or anyone need do is replace the windows with their name & number so it can then be used in a league.

Hi I want to say thank you for this great mod. On every single update this mod gets better and better. But the tires still toooo hot. On real life those tires works Inflation pressure: Cold setting – 18 to 24 psi (125 to165 kPa) highly circuit and weather dependent
Hot setting – 31 psi (215 kPa) Preferred tread temperature range: 80˚C to 105˚C. But on the mod the tire temperature only stabilize with 190 kPa at 115ºC to 125ºC and that is way to high. I wish to have the real settings simulated but still not possible on this tires physics. I hope on the next update those tires gets closer to the real thing. And I wish too the new cockpits are done too. So thank you very much guys, keep up the good work.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 545 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 343 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 363 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 183 23.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 214 27.0%
Back