Team ORSM

We need to remember that this if true, It's up to ISI who they use for their closed beta testing. rF1 was no different in this respect. It was closed beta tested by a group or groups out side ISI. We'll get our chance to be involved in the open beta testing soon enough. There are just to many league to involve them all in the first round of testing so they use the ones that are closer to the ISI team.

verdnik.jpg

Hi, just bought a G27 and am using the clutch.

I go to start my race in the #5 Falcon, I press the handbrake, then start feed the accelerator while gently lifting off the clutch, but before i get to the amount I want, the car starts rolling and I get a drive through.

The handbrake only seems to work a little bit, is there some way to fix this?

Cheers
-Tristan

Hi, running the V8 Community Edition, one major problem i am having is that,
one of my tires for any given track really takes up a lot of beating, and it overheats pretty quickly, i have lowered the front ARB, reduced, increase pressure, even reduced steering lock (it helped a bit), but the tire wear and temp for the tires are very very hot indeed. can someone pls guide me on what actually i need to change in order to lower the tire wear and tire temp for a given side..
pls help

Strangely with this mod you have to watch your pressures not temps. If you have motec or a live readout like simview etc make sure the pressures don't get over 225KPA give or take. Say start off with cold pressures around 174, and within 5-6laps they should be up to pressure.

hey guys could it be possible if you show some renders of scott mclaughlin's car?

by the way the cars look awesome!

dude i regularly troll these forums on my iphone without posting anything so this is my first post in sometime, i think you should let the guys do there job it is great that you are taking interest in this topic, but through life i have learnt that the more you push for something the longer it takes and the more dissapointment occurs when you discover something wrong with what youve just pushed for, i understand you are a ford fan who is eager to see your next hero in motorsport in a game, and be able to drive his car,yes your next question when the render is released is when is it ready to drive?, nothing against that as it is great rivalry between you and i, but with the amount of time that you have spent asking wouldnt it be an easier and less painful wait if you learnt to paint a car yourself, there are about 60 liveries in this series, and you are pursing 1 car??

knowing the painter i am sure he is looking to have the cars as a perfection job not a rush job to satisfy one person who has posted the same thing about 6 times now within the last week, to paint a decent car it takes some time, in most cases days if you want it perfect (or as close to). Anyhow just some input........

great work ESP i hope you continue to produce this quality of work so that our enjoyment can not only be driving the cars but admiring the hours and days that you have put into the presentation of them when we watch replays or just simply look at them in the spinner, anyhow as i said keep it up.

There are 136 liveries to the end of the Bathurst round :)

Our stats at the moment are as follows

Completed - 42
Liveries with no change from another round - 44
Works in Progress - 26
Still to be started - 9
Researching (Anychanges) - 15

So as you can see its a massive task :)

BUT we love it

The hardest thing is finding reference shots for the cars from round to round...this series is just not supported enough

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%