AC Tatuus FA01 @ Silverstone International - Tue 10Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please my friend

Edit: Oops. Cannot make it this tuesday. Having to stay away from home one tuesday every month as I do things with Help for Heroes.
Apologies Rasmus. Forgot.

Last edited:
I was thinking maybe some would return once the initial excitement around PCars 2 wore off. But having invested ~€50, there may after all be an inclination to stick at it!

I'll be sticking with 'Project Tatuus' for now ;)

Actually Rasmus, its what H4H do for ME! Just thought I would say that I am a beneficiary of H4H as I am what they call WIS (wounded in service)
But yes, in the future I would like to pay back and help other guys.

Last edited:
Watched you last night in the GT3's, made me want to get another sim because none of the bloody leagues are in AC.
Thats why i bought the cars for R3E. Was really tough tho, especially with the pitting. Lost 25sec in my pitstop. But i need to be happy with 11th/28, due to it being my first race in R3E:roflmao:

It doesn't make sense to me why PCars is not on Monday, looking at the calendar, Tuesday is packed and the drivers are being spread really thin.
@Dennis doesn't have time on Mondays afaik.
So the real solution would be to kill this event as it's "struggling" and that I host another event on another day and probably with another game too :p
But I like my Tatuus and AC :unsure::roflmao:

You could do a pole and see what most people want.

I have a feeling that it may produce such a "wide" diversity that there are no conclusions

And to echo the point made above by @Kek700 about diversity, I'd be happy to swap days if necessary so am easy in that respect. But yeah likewise I'm enjoying the AC / Tatuus combo at the moment, and using that to try and learn a bit more about setup witchcraft :geek:;)

I've only just really gotten into AC but I understand that it's been out now for around 3 or 4 years so maybe others are keen to try something new?

Anyway yes mediums may well be better at the start, but are likely to be deep into the red as usual by the end of the race. If you're comfortable with the gradual change in grip / balance throughout the race, it may be worth a try.
I'm searching for consistency though at the moment so I may try hards for a change.

You are definitely faster when you take the mediums but it gets veeeery slippery at the end of the race! You need to adjust the brake bias a few % to the front and be more careful on the throttle.
But for me the mediums always worked better if it was possible to run them :)

To the poll and change of day: we have an AC event every day so I would need to run another game, on another day. Maybe R3E on Mondays?

But that's just some sharing of thoughts, I will run our Tatuus until the signups REALLY drop. As long as we have some fun, I'll keep it running :)

I was looking at signups for the other AC events last night, and it looks like a sudden drop in participants across the board. I noted that we were almost full at Brands Hatch one week, then only had half a grid the week after.

I think the release of both PCars 2 and Forza 7 has probably contributed. I'm not sure whether it's an idea to take a break while their hype and post-release excitement dies down, or to keep running half full grids.

Yep...
I don't think a break would gain more people back in the end. Maybe reduce the amount of events in general as it seems that we just have not enough active drivers for all the events.
But as long as we have fun, I'll keep it as it is, maybe we will just gain more drivers in general :)

I've been quite busy in the last week, which is way i'm not signed foe the race. I should be ready for next week though. If you could change day, that would be great as it would give me the cahnce to race on rf2 on tuesday. Also, if you want to change sim, may i suggest rf2 as it just licensed the tatuus and will release soon a gt3 pack. It also has already formula 2, caterham, radical etc...
@BrianUK rf2 is the best for leagues. R3e costs way more and imho the quality is lower, especially if you compare the quality/cost between these two.

I have spent a bit of time with the tatuus these past 4 days in an attempt to get used to it.
my opinion from this is, if It was a 30 min race then go for hards, 20 minutes is a fine line between
mediums and hards, probably depending were you are in the last few laps; there is not that much time between all three compounds, so for me it's mediums.
Only my opinion, I would be interested in other people's opinions :)

I have spent a bit of time with the tatuus these past 4 days in an attempt to get used to it.
my opinion from this is, if It was a 30 min race then go for hards, 20 minutes is a fine line between
mediums and hards, probably depending were you are in the last few laps; there is not that much time between all three compounds, so for me it's mediums.
Only my opinion, I would be interested in other people's opinions :)
I'd agree that there doesn't seem to be a huge difference between them in terms of laptime, so having done mediums previously, I'm going to try hards this time. I'll share my opinion for better or worse after the race, but it'll probably be dependent on how often I end up in the weeds ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back