AC Tatuus FA01 @ Silverstone International - Tue 10Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
The bumpy corner leading into the hangar straight is a pretty tricky one too. If you're lucky enough to nail that one it can buy you some time, but I find it a challenge to be consistently quick through there.

The other question as usual, will the mediums last for the race, or will the car get too lairy towards the end?! May have to try a long run to find out :)

Still cannot get that corner right too.
I am going for mediums. Used them before and they seem to last me the 20 minutes.
Yep, me too :p I think the car is a bit understeery so a little slip at the rear shouldn't be a problem!

The corner: you have to go to the very very left outside, brake slightly when it goes Uphill and the moment you are on the edge before it goes down you lift both pedals and throw the car over the inside kerb.
Not that I'd be able to consistently do that, but that's what I'm telling my self to at least try it haha

I'll give that a try.
Someone cleverly put the "Circuit cut" on the white line exiting that corner,
because of that it makes getting a good drive out of this corner very difficult,
for me anyway.

Sign me up!
You might want to have a go also at trying to nail the corner leading into Hanger Straight ('The Link' I think?). It's a tricky little beggar and quite bumpy.
Probably best to start by downloading the setup posted at the top of the thread and trying a few laps with that. It shouldn't need too much tweaking from there, if any.

Ran a few laps, not really sure where I am with regards to laptime, if someone could PM me, @RasmusP or @RainhamIron, with your times so I know what I'm aiming for it would be helpful. I currently have no idea what time I'm shooting for.

Ran a few laps, not really sure where I am with regards to laptime, if someone could PM me, @RasmusP or @RainhamIron, with your times so I know what I'm aiming for it would be helpful. I currently have no idea what time I'm shooting for.
Done :)
For everyone: I think if you get around or below the 1:04.xxx mark you are good for the race!
But I'm sure there will be enough drivers to battle with if you are slower too! :)

You might want to have a go also at trying to nail the corner leading into Hanger Straight ('The Link' I think?). It's a tricky little beggar and quite bumpy.
Probably best to start by downloading the setup posted at the top of the thread and trying a few laps with that. It shouldn't need too much tweaking from there, if any.

Thanks for the tip me old mucker.

Good good, what about ARB?
Arb is fixed too.
All written in the first 2 posts :)
If you want to change the car behavior just ask here. You can get quite different results of handling with different damper, springs and ride height settings.
My setup is pretty much the fastest you can get I think. Or better said: my skill is the limit, not the setup:roflmao::unsure:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 399 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 269 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 258 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 187 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 316 13.0%