AC Tatuus FA01 @ Monza - Tue 19Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Adding you to the list guys! :)
To Patrik: really nice to see that you wasn't discouraged by the last race and had fun with us! Thumbs up man, very clean driving from you!
THANKS! still long way in front of me till I'll be able to keep pace with others. :) but I will never achieve this without practicing, racing ...and loosing ;) nevertheless, pls sign me off from Monza. I was invited to a beer and roasted duck party I couldn't refuse :p

@sebagtt I just saw that you don't have your real name in the "real name box". You can do this in your account settings. Only other premium members will see this! :)
You need to have your real name visible for me here in the forums. Then use your real name in TeamSpeak and in the game.
If you need help with this just ask :)

Fixed Setup:
Camber, Dampers, Springs locked to default
Driving Assists: ABS: no ; TC: yes
Jump Start: Drive Through

App: Helicorsa 0.6

For those who will run with TC, this is for you :p
kitten-looking-at-camera-521981437-57d840213df78c583374be3b.jpg

Okay guys here is a little heads up for today's race:
It's Monza, we have a car without ABS... And I got a few questions about the start-carnage so here is what we're gonna do:

A practice start!

We will end the practice session 5 minutes early and go straight into Race 1!
We will do the first lap and then we will jump into Qualifying!

That should reduce the incidents in T1 at least a little bit :) Time schedule won't be impacted!

Okay guys here is a little heads up for today's race:
It's Monza, we have a car without ABS... And I got a few questions about the start-carnage so here is what we're gonna do:

A practice start!

We will end the practice session 5 minutes early and go straight into Race 1!
We will do the first lap and then we will jump into Qualifying!

That should reduce the incidents in T1 at least a little bit :) Time schedule won't be impacted!
Will the grid positions for the practice start be based on laptimes from the preceding practice session?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back