AC Tatuus FA01 @ Monza - Tue 19Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Maybe the standings on Zandvoort for the grid?
The game doesn't know any positions. We will see what the grid will be, but I think a little start is good practice, no matter on which position.
Done something like this before. Rules were to not overtake until after the first corners.
Could be useful, but I won't like to introduce such a new rule spontaneously we will have to behave on our own :p

Perhaps not make it a rule but maybe 'ask' all drivers not to overtake until after the corners

It may even work. You can't win the race at the first corner, as they say

Absolutely true Ken!
Always before each start we Staffs give a little speech before the lights go on about not going too fast into the first corners, keeping it clean, back down etc.
It gets better and better, I guess we all just need some practice with that... :)

Is the server up? Or when is it up. Might get some practice in. Check everything working
The Tatuus Server is always online throughout the whole week :) After the event I take it down and the next morning it will be up again with the new track!
In the first post of this thread you see the little "(active)" in red behind the server name. If you see this, the server is up :)

Sooo, Setups are attached to the first post :)
A little hint with regarding the brakes:
When you fly down the main straight or something similar you can really SLAM the brake pedal! The wheels won't lock up!

But when you are slower and/or turn in, you really have to lift the brake and only feather the pedal!

Sooo, Setups are attached to the first post :)
A little hint with regarding the brakes:
When you fly down the main straight or something similar you can really SLAM the brake pedal! The wheels won't lock up!

But when you are slower and/or turn in, you really have to lift the brake and only feather the pedal!
Top tip :thumbsup:
Just to expand on this...the faster you're moving, the more downforce you're generating so the more grip you have available to be able to slam on the anchors :)
I'm guessing there's also the prerequisite of tweaking the brake pressure setting to find the no-lock sweet spot ;)

Top tip :thumbsup:
Just to expand on this...the faster you're moving, the more downforce you're generating so the more grip you have available to be able to slam on the anchors :)
I'm guessing there's also the prerequisite of tweaking the brake pressure setting to find the no-lock sweet spot ;)
Yup, and the other option, if you suck at brake modulation (like me) is to dial back the max brake setting until you just don't lock ;)
I don't always seem to need to do this, but at Monza I'm finding it better. 95% is a lot more predictable for me and it only increases the braking zone by ~ 5% if you don't lock up; if you are locking up with 100% then the braking zone is probably longer than at 95%!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back