AC Tatuus FA01 @ Monza - Tue 19Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
regarding the Zandvoort race 1replay, I'll have a look tonight at home and will check if my Pc saved it

update: solved

Last edited:
I haven't tested it yet but you can try with 4-2 as wings and 10-0 as anti roll bars. If you get oversteer, increase front antiroll bar.
Would say the same!
Also drop the Ride Height until you hear strange noises (car bottoming out) or you feel that something gets uncontrollable. Beware of the kerbs though when you do it! The Tatuus will start to float on them :laugh:

Btw I've found a solution for the disappearing replay of one if the 2 races:
- deactivate autosave replays
- go on a server
- exit
- activate autosave again
- working fine...
- if not: repeat that until it works!

For real, I didn't find one single post in 1 hour of searching around the Web but this strangely worked...
Gonna report this bug to kunos at some given point :)

Last edited:
Oh btw if someone is bothered with the "Light Clouds" instead of "Mid Clear", I did it because I heard about the sun being too bright for VR-Users. If you want Light Clouds to be even prettier than Mid Clear I can highly recommend the "Summer" preset of this mod:
gbW Vanilla Sets 3.1

Oh btw if someone is bothered with the "Light Clouds" instead of "Mid Clear", I did it because I heard about the sun being too bright for VR-Users. If you want Light Clouds to be even prettier than Mid Clear I can highly recommend the "Summer" preset of this mod:
gbW Vanilla Sets 3.1
Might give this a try. Looks as though it can be easily activated / deactivated too if you want to go back to the default Kunos settings.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%