Resource icon

RIDE 2 Tarmac Rally Importeur 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
you can use both mods together in offline mode ... just do not use the GfxGem.mix and mixfiles.lst from this mod .
basicly you just need to add DLC folder and the Rally-tracks to your game if you have VRTG-mod already installed.

This is great. Problem is it's really heavy on my system, maybe it's the shadows or something. I ran Pikes to the top and when at altitude where the are no trees it runs smooth. Also, the tires make gravel noises on tarmac, it affects handling as well.
I will try your motogp importeur as well, maybe those will run smoother. :( these touring routes though would have been nice to take the bikes on for a scenic ride. Thanks anyway

I'm in the process of uploading the last track file (hard drive issues gave me plenty of spare time xD), since I plan on organizing a tournament sometime this winter on these tracks. I will not post the link because I am not 100% sure it's a legit thing, as in it doesn't really break copyright since it's not the full game, but it's still Milestone files and I don't want some random idiot to report them after I spent 3 days uploading them... Anyway, whoever wants said files, PM me.
ReZ, it would also be an honor if you wanted to participate in said tournament, these tracks are nuts :D

Last edited:
I'm in the process of uploading the last track file (hard drive issues gave me plenty of spare time xD), since I plan on organizing a tournament sometime this winter on these tracks. I will not post the link because I am not 100% sure it's a legit thing, as in it doesn't really break copyright since it's not the full game, but it's still Milestone files and I don't want some random idiot to report them after I spent 3 days uploading them... Anyway, whoever wants said files, PM me.
ReZ, it would also be an honor if you wanted to participate in said tournament, these tracks are nuts :D
You never replied @ReZ and I'd also like to know if it's possible to import non-tarmac tracks, because I tried at no avail to import some dirty ones. Thanks in advance.

oops sorry... getting the dirty tracks into game would require to upgrade this mod with a bunch of file and entries from SLRE, just never made them because they handle the same way like other rally tracks and i couldn't make dust working, but overall everyone of them could be made functional.
worst thing is, I need to download the whole game again to test stuff and motivation is low at the moment^^

should be possible, i think i saw a video on steam where someone was driving there.

i should really delete or completely rework that import guide, it's pretty chaotic and more complicated than it really is. do you want to make it work online or offline ?

can you pack your "data.mix", "gfxgem.mix" and "mixfiles.lst" in a zip/rar/7z and upload it somewhere, i would like to see what went wront on your attempt and make the track work ;)

okay, so you get to the pre-race screen and see the track , but as soon you wanna go to track the game crashes ?
if yes...i had this problem on a few other rally-cross tracks, this is caused by the starting grid (needs editing)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back