This mod will not attract many people, but if you happen to own Seb Loeb Rally Evo, you can now race a nice selection of tracks in Ride 2
Note : You will need the Loeb Rally game or at least the mixfiles for the tracks.
Tracks to enjoy :
- Alsace Rally Stage 1 - 4 forward and reverse variants
- Sanremo Rally Stage 1 - 4 forward and reverse variants
- MonteCarlo Rally Stage 1 - 4 forward and reverse variants
- Pikes Peak Complete Stage
How to install :
- backup your gfxgem.mix and mixfiles.lst (optional)
- extract the contents of the rar-file into your Ride2 game folder.
- now take the following files from the Loeb-rally tracks folder and copy them into your Ride2 tracks folder --- Alsace.mix, Sanremo.mix, Montecarlo.mix, PikesPeack.mix (yes they actually wrote it like this)
- if you did everything correct, you should find all the stages in "American Highway Route66" TrackGroup on the last position of the tracklist.
Important note : always use the newest version of gfxgem.mix I provide, this will be a seperate download from now on, so i don't have to update all mods if I change or add something new to online mods.
Tarmac Rally Importeur 1.1
use Tarmac Tracks from SLRevo in Ride 2 and play them online.