Resource icon

RIDE 2 Tarmac Rally Importeur 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ReZ submitted a new resource:

Tarmac Rally Importeur - use Tarmac Tracks from SLRevo in Ride 2 and play them online.

Hi :)

This mod will not attract many people, but if you happen to own Seb Loeb Rally Evo, you can now race a nice selection of tracks in Ride 2 now ;)

Note : You will need the Loeb Rally game or at least the mixfiles for the tracks.

Tracks to enjoy :
- Alsace Rally Stage 1 - 4
- Sanremo Rally Stage 1 - 4
- MonteCarlo Rally Stage 1 - 4
- Pikes Peak Complete Stage

How to install :
- backup your gfxgem.mix and mixfiles.lst (optional)

Read more about this resource...

i have tried importing bikes without success ... its so many files involved :( and the vr46 bikes are build in another way ... for example ... rims/tyres belong to 3dmodell ... in ride2 not.... maybe it is possible ... but i don't want to waste my time with 1000 of game crashes and restarts while i have more than enough other mods to complete and maintain.
the other way around, Ride2 tracks into VR46 is also giving me headache :(

enjoy .. but keep in mind ... the gfxgem.mix and mixfiles.lst from MotoGP-Track Importeur and the ones from this mod do not work together.
data.mix is will work with both mods - but will disable online function ;)
if you have some experience with the bml files you can copy the tracks from "gfxgem_tracks.bml" here into Motogp-mod and also copy the additional entries from mixfiles.lst into the other one.

yeah, the other stages could in theory also be imported... I just thought it would be a bit too immersion breaking with slicks + handling like on tarmac rally stages here + no dust / dirt / mud effects ... so I left them out.
(gettin all the stuff working correct requires a lot of studying SLRevo files and edit / add all the material, tyrephysics, terrainphysics)

The main problem with online vs. offline mods is ... for offline mods i can do more stuff , because for online mods it's always a gamble if the game accepts the all the edited externel extra files...good example would be the SafetyCar on motoGP tracks that i cannot remove in online compatible mods yet :(

Last edited:
Having the dirt stages with no dust / dirt / mud effects,material, tyrephysics, terrainphysics wouldn't bother me that much.
Just having the stages with the scenery would be good enough for me,I play offline anyway.I had never tried the SuperMoto until I tried this mod,and the feeling is pretty close to the real thing on these tracks !

tbh I am not really sure if I uploaded MGP-TrackImporteur to work with Tarmac Rallys or still have it on my harddrive.... but if its compatible yet ... you just need to add DLC06 and the rallytrack-mixfiles to your game.
DLC06 Contains all the files that usually would go into data.mix and gfxpak.mix - but since gfxpak.mix is huge - and editing data.mix disables online function and would show unusable tracks to people who only have MGP-Trackmods, I have to do it like I do.

With this mod, motion blur caused an annoying halo around bike image.

:o thanks for the info ... i didn't notice yet because i turn of motion blur in every game ^^
this must be caused be files, that are in the mixfile from the track ... impossible to fix without unpacking the track.
there are *.AFX files inside, which control motion-blur and other effects...

Last edited:
tbh I am not really sure if I uploaded MGP-TrackImporteur to work with Tarmac Rallys or still have it on my harddrive.... but if its compatible yet ... you just need to add DLC06 and the rallytrack-mixfiles to your game.
DLC06 Contains all the files that usually would go into data.mix and gfxpak.mix - but since gfxpak.mix is huge - and editing data.mix disables online function and would show unusable tracks to people who only have MGP-Trackmods, I have to do it like I do.

I have imported files tracks ( 4 from SLRevo) and Dlc 6, i can select the rally tracks, but loading is interrupt by pink screen........with message "i can't find track............
I used mix files from gp importeur mod, if i use mix file from tarmac..........i can't select the gp tracks

Hello guys, and installed the mod with the sebastian loeb track indicated and I do not get anything in the game, you know the problem? Thank you

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%