Sweet FX Graphics Enhancement Mod

Header3.jpg

Hi guys, i just build a small graphics mod with the well know Sweet FX Enhancement.

All you need is to download the Zip in the link and extract the content into your .../Steamapps/raceroom racing experience/Game folder. Its the Folder with the RRRE.exe.

After extracting the game will automaticly start with the moded graphics. To enable/disable the effect and see the difference ingame, push the "scroll lock" key on your keyboard.

To de-install the mod, just delete the files from the Zip out of your Game directory. They don´t overwrite any files.

Here are some Screens to show what it will do. Hope you like it!

Screens:
Before
A2.jpg
A1.jpg

After

Before
B2.jpg
B1.jpg

After

Before
F2.jpg
F1.jpg

After

Before
D2.jpg
D1.jpg

After

Last edited:
The old cinematic trick (i also apply that to most of my photographs): Increase the contrast for that extra 3-dimensional look, but at least to me it gets really tough on the eyes.
Bringing up the green and red values a little bit would be all i'd change, but i of course know that many love that high contrast setting as it looks cool.

FYI if you check your rre main fold there's a folder within called RRE moods inside there's 3 different moods to pick from....personally I enjoy the look of the realistic mood.
To select a different mood just rename the one you want to either default or standard I can't remember.....but it's one of the 3 available in the folder.
Give me a bit and I'll find the link with full details :)

Last edited:
I always liked RR-graphics a lot, more than Project Cars for example. But this is great.

Thank you very much. I use it with the games default mood and it is a fantastic improvement. For me a must have. Sharper, deeper and more immersive. I have w10, a fx6300 and a Radeon R9280x and get 50 frames average with 17 opponents and full game settings. (60 fps average before.)

I know Spa at any day- and nighttime myself and your mod moves the picture to the real mood.

Hi Guys. It seems some people had problems with the mod lately. If you start the Game with it and get a crash pls try to disable things like MSI Afterburner, Steam Overlay or Nvidia Experience. They add a new layer on the game an it could be a problem. It worked for the most people with this problem.

So far i wish you all a wunderfull racetime with fancy graphics! :D

FYI if you check your rre main fold there's a folder within called RRE moods inside there's 3 different moods to pick from....personally I enjoy the look of the realistic mood.
To select a different mood just rename the one you want to either default or standard I can't remember.....but it's one of the 3 available in the folder.
Give me a bit and I'll find the link with full details :)
I can`t find this folder ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea