Resource icon

Helmets Supla`s helmet pack 1 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please do mercedes petronas verison and nr 24
as possible :)
xbCwLMZ.png

Sure, but which colours?
Any preference? I planned the helmets of pack 2 until GEN37. F1 2014 got 44 career helmets. The last few helmets are planned to be Mercedes helmets. So I got a bit of free space to complete the whole package

I made a few different colour shemes of that white design, including a Macca version.

WizrdZombi : That Dazzle texture is pretty tricky. If you have a hi-res image of the pattern (only the Dazzle texture, not the helmet), I could take a look at it.

felipemassa007 : I am not going to make all the Vettel helmets. My intention is to provide career helmets to the community.

I will soon post some renderings of the latest designs in the WIP thread

Best I could find. Its dazzle camo, just not swirled like Vettel's. I did some tests using it as a texture, tile filling in Paint.net and results were pretty good.

RbW3QQ5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RbW3QQ5.jpg

Wizrd

Last edited:
Really cool helmets...but i wonder what is that,or is it only in my game...don´t know

That's the fins, with a pretty poor bump map.
I saw that issue. CM recycled their 2012 and 2013 cutscene animations and still uses, only in those cutscenes, the helmet fins.
Obviously there are 2 helmet models, one for the animations and one for the car scenes

Hi i need help to get the images of the helmets to the menu. I have installed Ryders PSSG editor, but when i open the file b_nonpersistent, i can't drag the mod files over to replace the others in the b_nonpersistent... Need help! :D

I would like to make a helmet for career with my homeland flag,with which software do you do that and it is possible for myself to make a helmet or it is difficult?

I can not open with Photoshop and Paint the dds. File, in Photoshop comes message "The document is not the right type" and in Paint "This is not a valid bitmap file" what should I do?I try with Ryder at Ferrari helmet just to insert my country's flag nothing else.If I change the helmet for example Vettel Helmet I'll add another flag, would be the Helmet in Career and by Vettel the same?

Hi, first, i love your helmets (since F1 2013 ;)) but this year i have a problem, my helmets aren't in HD when i drive, but they are when i get in the car and when i finish a race. I saw in 2nd page that someone else had this problem, but none of them posted a solution. Could you help me?

Hi, I'm trying to install this Mod, but I don't know how to install the ryder pssg editor, can you guys help me?
If I remember correctly, there is no installation routine.

Assuming you're using a Windows OS, just extract the .exe file and click on it. I put the file in my Program Files(x86) folder and made a desktop shortcut. But you could stick the .exe file straight on your desktop if you like.

If I remember correctly, there is no installation routine.

Assuming you're using a Windows OS, just extract the .exe file and click on it. I put the file in my Program Files(x86) folder and made a desktop shortcut. But you could stick the .exe file straight on your desktop if you like.
Ok, I'l try, thank you very much

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back