Resource icon

Helmets Supla`s helmet pack 1 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
the hats helmets didn't show in previews(menu screen) i think. maybe he didn't import yet/forgot to import the preview textures to the frontend files as instructed in overview section.

I see. Was just wondering which hats he means.
I think I described the importing procedure twice and it shouldn't be too hard to follow those steps. Uploading the whole b_nonpersistent would make the zip even bigger

Nice work my dearest GP4 friend. Did you took some inspiration from my real helmet to do your yellowish Williams one? :p You made me happy with that one. I would love to have my helmet ingame, we may speak soon for that :thumbsup:

Thanks @raulongo
GP4 is long ago, but it was a great game to mod.
Yeah, I am actually making lookalike versions of your helmet since the GP4 days.

When i import the helmets with PSSG and replace the old ones and then i click file - save and replace the b_nonpersistent file it says the program could not save this file!, error displayed below: program files/f12014 using blocked ,why is that?

When i import the helmets with PSSG and replace the old ones and then i click file - save and replace the b_nonpersistent file it says the program could not save this file!, error displayed below: program files/f12014 using blocked ,why is that?

Your game path is locked. Copy the b_nonpersistent to your desktop and do the changes there.

Thanks guys.
Thanks for the nice feedback.

If i donated you can make the Antonio Felix da Costa DTM Red Bull Helmet!?

Sure, I accept credit cards, Traveller Checks and PayPal :roflmao:
Nah, just post some pics and I will take a look ;)

A nice helmet indeed. I was planning to do a few more designs in the future.
I won't make a Kovalainen helmet, but something similar.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back