Resource icon

Helmets Supla`s helmet pack 1 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please do mercedes petronas verison and nr 24
as possible :)
xbCwLMZ.png

Sure, but which colours?
Any preference? I planned the helmets of pack 2 until GEN37. F1 2014 got 44 career helmets. The last few helmets are planned to be Mercedes helmets. So I got a bit of free space to complete the whole package

I made a few different colour shemes of that white design, including a Macca version.

WizrdZombi : That Dazzle texture is pretty tricky. If you have a hi-res image of the pattern (only the Dazzle texture, not the helmet), I could take a look at it.

felipemassa007 : I am not going to make all the Vettel helmets. My intention is to provide career helmets to the community.

I will soon post some renderings of the latest designs in the WIP thread

Best I could find. Its dazzle camo, just not swirled like Vettel's. I did some tests using it as a texture, tile filling in Paint.net and results were pretty good.

RbW3QQ5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RbW3QQ5.jpg

Wizrd

Last edited:
Really cool helmets...but i wonder what is that,or is it only in my game...don´t know

That's the fins, with a pretty poor bump map.
I saw that issue. CM recycled their 2012 and 2013 cutscene animations and still uses, only in those cutscenes, the helmet fins.
Obviously there are 2 helmet models, one for the animations and one for the car scenes

Hi i need help to get the images of the helmets to the menu. I have installed Ryders PSSG editor, but when i open the file b_nonpersistent, i can't drag the mod files over to replace the others in the b_nonpersistent... Need help! :D

I would like to make a helmet for career with my homeland flag,with which software do you do that and it is possible for myself to make a helmet or it is difficult?

I can not open with Photoshop and Paint the dds. File, in Photoshop comes message "The document is not the right type" and in Paint "This is not a valid bitmap file" what should I do?I try with Ryder at Ferrari helmet just to insert my country's flag nothing else.If I change the helmet for example Vettel Helmet I'll add another flag, would be the Helmet in Career and by Vettel the same?

Hi, first, i love your helmets (since F1 2013 ;)) but this year i have a problem, my helmets aren't in HD when i drive, but they are when i get in the car and when i finish a race. I saw in 2nd page that someone else had this problem, but none of them posted a solution. Could you help me?

Hi, I'm trying to install this Mod, but I don't know how to install the ryder pssg editor, can you guys help me?
If I remember correctly, there is no installation routine.

Assuming you're using a Windows OS, just extract the .exe file and click on it. I put the file in my Program Files(x86) folder and made a desktop shortcut. But you could stick the .exe file straight on your desktop if you like.

If I remember correctly, there is no installation routine.

Assuming you're using a Windows OS, just extract the .exe file and click on it. I put the file in my Program Files(x86) folder and made a desktop shortcut. But you could stick the .exe file straight on your desktop if you like.
Ok, I'l try, thank you very much

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Forum trophies