AC Super Trofeo @ Road Atlanta - Monday 09 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Does anyone has a setup that's stops this car from wiggling with it's tail?

I've found a couple of setups that you might find useful. I hope the author's (RD members...) don't mind me recycling their work. The set ups appear very different from one another, but they've both posted very quick times. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• huracan_st_3_Eugene Abramoff_Road Atlanta 2018.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 108
  • huracan_st_wip3 best_Matteo Caruso_Road Atlanta 2018.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 106
I've found a couple of setups that you might find useful. I hope the author's (RD members...) don't mind me recycling their work. The set ups appear very different from one another, but they've both posted very quick times. :thumbsup:
Have really struggled with this car Patrick, so huge thanks for this :thumbsup:

Now if I only could download Matteo's and Eugene's skill..... Wonder what happened, Eugene used to be here a lot, haven't seen either of them for a long time, would be great to have them back.

Now if I only could download Matteo's and Eugene's skill..... Wonder what happened, Eugene used to be here a lot, haven't seen either of them for a long time, would be great to have them back.

Eugene moved to America to study at one of the colleges there, he has managed to get himself a laptop but nothing more...he would also be on US times now, obviously. I have spoken to him a couple of times since he left, but I think he is rightfully studying very hard.

They weren't meant for you John. I've 'found' a special set up for your car. I'm sure it's very quick. :cautious: :whistling:

You don't seem to be struggling as much as I am in the Group C cars. :cry: Racing round Road America I could hold my own. Now I'm in danger of being lapped.

Attachments

• For John only.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 88
They weren't meant for you John. I've 'found' a special set up for your car. I'm sure it's very quick. :cautious: :whistling:

You don't seem to be struggling as much as I am in the Group C cars. :cry: Racing round Road America I could hold my own. Now I'm in danger of being lapped.
Haha, thanks Patrick, I think :p

Funny how the last 6 months (imo) have changed, there's been a swing between cars and tracks that we (Craig's regulars I guess) either excel at, or crash 'n burn - I love it - Ernie's times at Daytona and wily his race craft, Raresch getting so much faster, Axel's and Robert's times to strive for, Hepsta and so many others... all great fun, and a huge learning curve:confused:

Any road up, I crashed my pc today, lost all setups for the last week, but the one I used when I saw you on the Group C Daytona server is attached, not brill (and slower than Ernie!) but was trying for something I think/hope I can race with (with hard tyres):)

Attachments

• Porsche 962 Daytonajp wip 38.4.ini
    1.2 KB · Views: 91
Feeling the love in here! Thanks for the setups, I was hoping to get some weekend practice in but that changed.....firmware update for Oculus, windows update.......I did manage to download Road Atlanta though haha.

Uh setups, thank you. I am always eager to compare my amateurish stuff with the work from experts :thumbsup:

Haha, thanks Patrick, I think :p

Funny how the last 6 months (imo) have changed, there's been a swing between cars and tracks that we (Craig's regulars I guess) either excel at, or crash 'n burn - I love it - Ernie's times at Daytona and wily his race craft, Raresch getting so much faster, Axel's and Robert's times to strive for, Hepsta and so many others... all great fun, and a huge learning curve:confused:

Any road up, I crashed my pc today, lost all setups for the last week, but the one I used when I saw you on the Group C Daytona server is attached, not brill (and slower than Ernie!) but was trying for something I think/hope I can race with (with hard tyres):)

John is your setup for the ST or LT?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back