AC Super Trofeo @ Road Atlanta - Monday 09 Dec 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just did my first laps on this track and wow what a great one it is. Challenging sector 1 and the last corner is brutal. I hope my old wheel will survive this race.

Haven't driven this track since the Forza days many many years ago! Not really driven this car either, have no time for practice so sounds perfect I am in.

Had some driving tips from this guy last weekend though! lol -

IMG-20191130-014516-363.jpg

Does anyone has a setup that's stops this car from wiggling with it's tail?
I don't have a setup Han - but then I'd just come off the Feldbergring + 911 server and thought the Lambo was an understeery beast after that :laugh: :p

Only thing I tried was +1 bump front (it's zero std) and lower all by 3 clicks, seemed nice to me, but then I don't do setups too well:( ... but seriously(!) with the Lambo... couldn't do more than one lap on mediums before the left rear was red 'n cooked so practiced on hards.

I don't have a setup Han - but then I'd just come off the Feldbergring + 911 server and thought the Lambo was an understeery beast after that :laugh: :p

Only thing I tried was +1 bump front (it's zero std) and lower all by 3 clicks, seemed nice to me, but then I don't do setups too well:( ... but seriously(!) with the Lambo... couldn't do more than one lap on mediums before the left rear was red 'n cooked so practiced on hards.
Thanks. I will try the bump. What do you mean with "lower all 3 clicks"?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back