Super Touring 98 Mod

3 dashes.
There's still some work to do, but I hope preview V.2 of this mod will be released soon:)

Attachments

• supertouring9863.jpg
    supertouring9863.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 346
  • supertouring9864.jpg
    supertouring9864.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 317
  • supertouring9865.jpg
    supertouring9865.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 324
I hope you'll like it:)

Two new pictures. Updated Nissan and an almost finished Ford.

Attachments

• supertouring9868.jpg
    supertouring9868.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 302
  • supertouring9869.jpg
    supertouring9869.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 278
  • supertouring9870.jpg
    supertouring9870.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 272
I have an Excel spreadsheet attached that you can use for the downforce Andreas. Just type in the data of your car and the output is what you should change in your GTR physics file.

It's important that the Center for BODYAERO is equal to the CoG otherwise you will create a momemt which changes the aerodynamic balances. Much better to use forces at the axles than working moments. I included this in the spreadsheet as well.

Attachments

• Aero.rar
    5.6 KB · Views: 209
Anytime guys. BTW I didn't include rideheight/pitch sensitivity. For that we need more data...

I'm working on my second car for the ISI platform and have managed to interpret the physical meaning of most parameters. So If you need help with anything else, let me know:good:

I've tested the update, bugs are really well fixed, well done ! I tried the Mondeo and it's really nice (my only regret was not to have the #55 Mansell car) ;-)
This mod is near perfection, now I'm really impatient to be able to drive 406, A4 and Vectra (and independants car). It's horrible not to be able to be more patient ;-)
Just a (small) critic : Compared to other cars from other mods, '98 cars looks brighter (more reflections on the body ?).

Thanks for all Andreas, you're doing a long but really nice job !

Thank you:)
I want those cars too, so I'm very busy modeling and editing;)
Really nice to have you here Samuel Tournier(?), really loved your toca2 site:D

I still have some problems with the reflections, but I will continue my research

Thank you:)
I want those cars too, so I'm very busy modeling and editing;)
Really nice to have you here Samuel Tournier(?), really loved your toca2 site:D

I still have some problems with the reflections, but I will continue my research

I would like to have improved as you in 10 years ! But I haven't got any time (and any talent:rolleyes:) to try "real" 3D-modding (and not just small skins... It was so easy with low-res cars in Toca 2 !).
It's a pleasure to play with a sort of "modern Toca 2" !

well, time fell short since i currently do my basic duty in the german army
but got enough time to put my hands on a first hd overhaul of thomos car ;)
download : http://www.filefront.com/17427159/08789_HONDA_ACCORD_BODY_D.dds/
just swap the current "08789_HONDA_ACCORD_BODY_D" file with the new one
you can find it into the folder "RACE 07\Gamedata\Teams\ALBTCC98\Honda Accord teams\Team Honda Sport"
because of the tiny amount of time i spend on it, it doesn`t have the normal quality and i only put the resolutions of adverts and co up to high definition :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.