Super Touring 98 Mod

Very small update

Attachments

• supertouring9858.jpg
    supertouring9858.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 385
OK, I got the reference now.

They are values suggested to Simon McBeath during 1996 season from an "unimpeachable source". During 1996 season the downforce was in the region of 55-59 kg at 160 km/h for the best cars.

The aerodynamics were improved in the 1997 season. The improvement in downforce was rumored to be about 20 % (66-70 kg @ 160 km/h) with the aerodynamic drag being the same as before.

hey guys, if you are searching for an other existing mod of btcc from that era, here ya go ;)
btwc 1998, a version i made with rodriouy, who is known for Formula 3 Uruguay and lots of south american tracks

we made it plenty of months ago, but its still online ;)
unbenannt4.jpg

unbenannt5h.jpg

Links as followed:
RaceX_Client.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A2F4SKYY
RaceX_Client_BTWC98.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJ9KY0GD
---
Note: You need both files, since a mate and i added new cars to the original RaceX content. Wish u fun with it Smoere^^

If you wonder, these are cars from Race07 and stcc, converted to rfactor and with skins from '98 ;)
Each and every car included, even the independant entries^^
Feel free to use some of it
Maybe something is usseful for you ;)

If you wonder, these are cars from Race07 and stcc, converted to rfactor and with skins from '98 ;)
Each and every car included, even the independant entries^^
Feel free to use some of it
Maybe something is usseful for you ;)

Are you sure this is legal...? I was under the impression that conversions from R07 to competing titles was not allowed. Unless this has a disk-check included on it, I'm not sure you'd be allowed to post this here...

well, if you don`t want any help, these skins were also made for race07, but it doesn`T bring enough race tracks for '98, so i decided to convert all to rfactor, a much better sim :p

btw, the cars look awesome andreas, my namesake ;)

Thank you:)
Help is always appreciated, but my skins and mapping are a little bit 'different' so it's hard to import other skins...

I can use some help converting this mod to Rfactor when finished if you are intersted?

Är du också från sverige? :D

Ja, jag är hemskt ledsen, men jag är en tysk sambo
fick detta märkliga namn när jag beställde ett bröd i min årliga danmark semester ;) (Google hjälpte mig lite^^)

for sure i am interested, but i can`t guarantee for getting it done, in case of btwc i did the skinning part and some adjustments, not the conversion of the models, but as creting a mod, it will be my first time attempt and i see no reason why i should struggle with it ^^

if you would want to, i could create some additional skins as '99 or '97, i love playing around with photoshop ;)

Are you sure this is legal...? I was under the impression that conversions from R07 to competing titles was not allowed. Unless this has a disk-check included on it, I'm not sure you'd be allowed to post this here...

This is absolutely illegal indeed. Thanks for removing.

You can't just convert licenced content into other platforms. Even with a disk-check. Those never last.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%