Super Touring 98 Mod

rFactor news update:

All cars are in game now, all have interiors.

Headlights are added on all but 3. Then I need to add brakelights, reverse lights and convert the other files

Excellent news.

I hadn`t even started to convert yet, but dont think i`ll bother now seeing as your so far into it :)

Keep up the good work.

Hi, love the mod and have been following this thread since the start, stunning work I have to say. One issue i'm having though, the mirrors are back to front in my fav car the Nissan, don't know if this affects the rest of the cars. Plus the back end just just needs slightly more grip (in my opinion). This mod is a dream come true, thanks for the many hours you have spent on it for our enjoyment.

T

Thank you very much :D

The final(?) version of the mod will hopefully be released tomorrow. The only thing left now is to add some sponsors.

Attachments

• supertouring98107.jpg
    supertouring98107.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 290
I hope this is the final version. But it's possible that I'll make some changes in the future:)
I have some ideas of new projects. Maybe a misc super touring class, bmw 320i, volvo 850 etc. Or a 240 group a for the wtcc 98 class? Or maybe some missing s2000 cars. We'll see about that :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back