Super Touring 98 Mod

I made some small changes, by adding a little bit more downforce to the rear. My laptimes were quite realistic, so I didn't want to make the car much faster.

Yes, we need the bmw's and maybe the vauxhall cavalier? And my favourite, the 850;)

I will take a modding break now, but please leave comments and suggestions here:)

Thank you Andreas, your work on this mod is superb.
Since it was the good ol' Toca Touring Cars game that got me into Simracing (many years ago), this just might get me back into Race On again. I can imagine some really good racing in these cars using the STCC tracks too.

Great effort and congratulations on this achievement. :cool:

Andreas, congrats on finishing the mod. I'm still blown away at the pace at which you have completed it... looking at this thread, it's taken you less than 5 months from start to finish. You have accomplished more in that time than some modding groups could complete in twice the time available. I wish you the best of luck in any future projects you may have, and I certainly hope that this mod will see the light of day in the racing club... :D

Andreas, I think you've made true the dream of a lot of TOCA 2 players ! THANK YOU !

Some ideas for later :
- STW cars
- BTCC 1994 (Not a lot of common cars with 1998 !)
- Cars of Bathurst touring races

this is absolutely amazing, congrats and well done on doing such a good job, to be honest i was worried to start with that this wouldnt get finished, im glad i stuck around!!! you do deserve a rest away fom modding for a while, well done again

Thats a good idea:)
A single car addon doesn't take that long to make, and can have higher level of detail:)
But the physics might be a little bit difficult...
We'll see.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies