RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race one its all nudge bump bump pinball first couple of turns.
Race two is even worse at the start...bump nudge push,and these guys have the audacity to think thats a good pass and continue on?,gave up after 3 or 4 turns of being pushed out the way,i will not bother you guys again im clearly not near your pace and seem to just get in the way holding you all up too much,sorry.

Thank You Eric & RD for the facilities

Hi guys. I hope I can join this practice, all depends on weather as I have something organized for work on friday night, but in case of rain it is to be pushed on saturday night. Since it also marks the debut of a two week vacation for me, I really hope friday night will be nice so I can I have fun with the RD bunch on saturday.

On the real car real racing WTCC 09 Porto,more car crash on this track,
Now,tonight,Vitrual Racing RD WTCC Porto,I think becareful the last corner ( Short S corner ),this corner is very dangerous,Because this corner can made very fast lap,but,If can not pass this corner,big crash will be on this corner,

See all on tonight Porto :)

from my point of view, I would say: "don't close the door if your fingers are already in, or it may hurt for one as for the other"...
wathever...

Hmmn!! Good to see the "friendly" tone of this group. :eyeroll:
After watching the replay of Race 1 turn 1, I now understand what happened and can see Gary's disappointment. I was pushed to last place in that incident, not your fault Gary, you were shoved into me.

Race report:
Great to see that this group was prepared to restart the race when Marty got a disconnect, good sportsmanship all round. :good::good:

Qualy: After being P3 from the first session, I expected to blow it second time around, but managed a much better time to get P2, almost edging out Keith :caked: . That was about the end of my luck though.

Race 1: The two BMW's, as expected blew past off the line, and then during an "interesting" turn 1 and 2, I had to dig my car out of the sand in last place :rip: . After that, it was hard to keep the interest up, but I ploughed on to finish P9.

Race 2: Saw some more bash and barge ahead, but tried to stay out of everyone's way this time. Had some close racing with a few of you which was fun. Rhys and I managed two crashes, no problems Rhys. IMO they were both simple racing incidents and you didn't need to wait, but thanks anyway.
Finished P9 again.

Thanks for the restart on my behalf. Next time just let it roll I don't want to be the reason everyone was held up. Too much pressure for me.

There were to many of us tonight on this small track and not enough patients trying to make positions. I am guilty of this as well.

When someone like Gary, Yves or Warren Make a comment about people making poor decisions or being over aggressive its time to think about how we are racing. They have all helped me in that respect and have pointed out to me ways to improve in this area.

Gary we have had many great races with you on Fridays and I understand your frustration tonight but I hope you continue to race with us as you always raise the level of competition and add allot to the experience.

Sorry I left Early race 2 I became a little frustrated and thought it better to just leave, Marty

Let me chime in here... I will be reviewing the replay and take proper actions against anyone not following RD's Golden rule. It is supposed to be friendly club racing!! I will also re-think Friday's format and most likely increase tracks length.

:film:Just been looking through the replays and some of the racing was really close. Lots of overtakes and alot of great battles.:film:

I love this format. I find the battles are closer and go on longer where I think there is less practice on each track :nod:

• Jason Halaby

Gary - I watched the replay of race 2 and can see your frustration. I believe I was one those who made poor passing judgment (at turn 7, just before you retired). I did not realize I had made contact with you at the time, and am very sorry for that. I was mortified watching the replay and realizing I was probably the last straw for you.

I hope you will continue to race with the Friday night crew. Many of us less-experienced drivers still have a lot to learn and we learn it from the experienced drivers like yourself. I know I learned a few things tonight, and I sincerely apologize that one of them was at your expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back