RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Friday nights Mini raceing FTW

Race1*
qualy was hmm plain and simple crap.. found not the rythem of the track :( i think i made 10th or 11th on the grid
made a good start and put a towrope (copyrights by Keith Peppiat) on Lee and moved up quite fast
at some point it was a 1,2,3,4 BVM lead, till Yuri showed up in my mirror and started to gave me a hell of a race
including the one or other paint trade (so lee you know where to send the bill for repainting :p ) i tryed realy my best to keep it together
but with death Duck tieres now way but i could hold him long enough to let Lee score the 3rd
i scored 5th what was way more as expected after the praccy... i think SimBin's setup safted my As*

*Race2
hmm let me start with its Andrews foult :p he forgot to tell it will rain in qualy and race o.O
so my setup i worked out in praccy was worth Shi* for the race i then swaped to wet tieres but that was hmm how i say not the right way to go :)
at the beginn it was cool with wet's i could make up a lot of spots i lost at the start
at one point i had a good battle for 5th with Neil and Laurance till i all messed up and locked up my death tieres
searching for water on the track realy sorry Laurance
finished 13th

race3*
in qualy i made the 7th place and had a good start, again i used the towrope on Lee and was just backing up his rear
as i noticed i can go faster at this point while Nigel was nagging on my tail also faster at this point of the race
so i runned wide and let him pass short after we both got a run on Lee but only Nigel could pass i had to back off
short after i lost concentraion and started to preserve my 5th as i found Ben playing with Barbies in the gravel he still came out infront of the 6th
but he lost time each lap
at the end i closed the gab to lee down to 2.2 secs but the race was a few laps to short
finaly a 1.2.3.4 BVM win shame on Ben for messing up the total domination :p

Realy thanks to RD and Andrew for this awsome event

they changed the rules :tongue: when i joined the rule was to not give it to anybody even another racing club member, since rule state that you can well then be my guess and give him the password but please remind him of the rule just in case he is tempt to give it to a none racing member.

yes I will certainly do that yves and thanks for looking into it for him!

NOw you can ignore my PM to you.......LOL

Good races. In the 1st race i screwed alot in the 1st lap as i pushed Bob L and tried to catch a gap to veer off track safely to wait for his return. I was all over the place there, sorry about that. Was racing fine and picking up places but ran wide and catched that goddamn invisible wall too. Drove into pits with flat tire and forgot that i hadn't made pitstop presets so full tank of fuel it was.. 2 laps down but could unlap people a few times, which is always rewarding somehow..

2nd race was more fun. When learning the track (1st time there..) i was so cautious that in the race i had plenty of margin left. Didn't need to change anything to have a good pace on damp track. The same lines, braking points just like in the practice and qualy. At the very end had to drop down a few notches otherwise it was a blast. If i remember correctly i screw up again on the 1st lap running wide but my pace was good enough to pick up places. I was surprised by the 9th place on the grid after qualy and that was the position i finished. Very enjoyable battle with Laurence L.

3rd race was short but sweet. I pushed again Bob L on the 1st corner and after the waiting glued my mini on his ass. Last corner the disaster stroke: I had much faster line on second to last corner and i was already looking for where to overtake when Bob suddenly braked hard (traffic, i guess) and i had to the same. My mini was not agreeing with me as it wanted clearly get to know the barriers intimately. Result was the Hattrick: broken susp, aero and flat tire. It took me so long to get of the sandtrap that everybody whizzed by and 1 lap down before i could limp to the pits.. Too bad, i was looking for a finish in the somewhere in P8-12.

Now i know what Bobs mini look like, i had so many brushes against it..I think in every race :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%