RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

they changed the rules :tongue: when i joined the rule was to not give it to anybody even another racing club member, since rule state that you can well then be my guess and give him the password but please remind him of the rule just in case he is tempt to give it to a none racing member.

Yves here is the exact quote from the PW thread. see below

Please remember that you may never hand out this password to anybody else then a fellow racing club member.

I read this as dont give it to anyone who is not a racing club member. Since he IS a member as you see it then I could?

I think your explanation above is unclear as you said "can" but possibly meant "can't / cannot"?

Haha Mini Friday FTW.

Race 1:

Crazy track but ended up 10th

Race 2: Started almost a the back srcewed up Q.
Nice wet race, lots of times 3 cars next to each other on the straights!!
Slicks FTW. Finished 8th.

Race 3. Screwed up in the chicane in the first lap. Was 22th after that. But ended up 5th after a great race. Little scary in the last laps when Ben is making strange an scary noises behind you. :wink2:

Great night and thanks Andrew. :good:

Great laughs ... and am surprised and pleased how well it went to say I had only driven all three tracks before for 20 mins or so in the wee hours of this morning :thumb:

Race 1 ... great battle for 2nd with Gary, was slighty concerned I had done something wrong whilst holding him off but he was just being Gary, so subsequently his little trick worked and broke my concentration enough so I went wide (but broke my suspension on an invisible wall in the middle of the field trying to recover ... what is all that about?? :confused: )

Race 2 Got a bit T-boned and had bust suspension after someone seemingly forgot it was peeing wet on track and braked at their normal empty track dry brake marker :p ...
So I was completely off pace but a great race followed with hard but fair battles with Rob all throughout which ended with me on a Rossi-esque luuurrrvely down the inside maouevre through the final kink on last lap. Mate I am not braggin here but I went past so quickly that I honestly thought you slowed to let me through for some reason :D
Sorry if the odd moment went a bit dodgy ... susp damage and completely cooked wets (120ºC up front) meant my mini went a little erratic on handling at times.
BTW ... Gary ... the temp I shouted prior to starting was the real temp in Portugal, not on track ... you were just a lucky sod that it was 30ºC at the track too :wink2:

Race 3 ... first up - Yuri, you went off in T1, hopefully that was none of my doing and you just overcooked it? 1000 apologies if it was my fault, but I am and was 99.99999% certain it was of your own doing that you took to the grass, and there was not contact on my side so I kept going - hope that is all cool?
Rest of race was more class fighting with Nigel who lobbed it down the inside then kept it tidy for most of the rest of the race and Hermy bringin up the rear keepin the pressure on ... lovely battles with yas, and sorry for the tap Nige but you did completely park it and I had nowhere to go :eek:

More setup work might have been nice, but all in all a great evening out with yas all ending in a 3rd an 11th and then 3rd again :woot2:

Thanks Mr Evans, RD, et all for all the giggles .... just what I needed after so much disappointment of late with my graphics issues :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies