rF2 Sunday August 16th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Silverstone

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one GT1 spot is left and then we are full. Guys is the track an issue for tonight? If so i prefer to roll out a default ingame track (no download needed) that has at least enough pitboxes.
Seems this is a version with a lot of problems.

I have added a poll. Please help me out with some digging if all the tracks have enough slots!

Please make your vote only if you are signed up for this event! You may choose multiple answers

I will close the new added poll at 15:00 GMT, and announce the new one, so everybody still has some time left to practice some laps.

Server will be up by then as well. Sorry for all the troubles with Spa, but this was the only original layout (legal) that we can use for this event. I knew it had some weird issues during the nights but never noticed the slot problem.

Sorry for the inconvinience :(

Managed to get my rfactor working, doesn't work with the disc in the drive but I've created an iso and mounted that in Daemon tools and now it starts up.

Any how please sign me up for the last GT1 spot!

I know its gone to a vote, but some where like Silverstone that is fairly similar to Spa would suit. It'd mean all the laps I've put in this week haven't been a complete waste of my time....

Bram lemme warn you about Silverstone ........ we raced the Du Mans mod there last week and make sure please check it out................ there are massive corner cutting opportunities on every second corner so the guys end up going across the grass at every opportunity

Rob McColl

Toban we also did and it was quiet fun

I know its gone to a vote, but some where like Silverstone that is fairly similar to Spa would suit. It'd mean all the laps I've put in this week haven't been a complete waste of my time....

Guys its not a league. Its a club event to have fun and test some stuff. You dont need to log hundreds of laps so you can be the fastest. Thats totally not important at RD Racing Club events.

Robert, how long have you been racing here now? And how many events can you recall that we have nutcases driving here cutting all the corners?

If somebody is clearly an unfair player its your task as driver to file an incident report (click link) and the race direction will take it from there and judge if that person is suitable to race at this community.

But i am confident that we don't need that

With regards to the poll. Somebody voted for Barcelona who isnt even signed up for this event (hard to read apprereantly) so the Barcelona vote should be -1. Most are in favor for Silverstone at this moment

As stated earlier, my view is that Fuji is the best alternative - scratch built & completely legal, well built, plenty of slots, night support, applicable to LMP/GT racing, etc. None in the vote interest me in the slightest, personally.

• Sean Edwards

Bram if you used FSR Spa, Dave/Shaun can provide a download link for everyone.

I voted Silverstone from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play