rF2 Sunday August 16th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Silverstone

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sean Edwards

I've got no problem with you using Spa i updated for FSR, as this version is clearly impossible to drive at night although i'd need up update the pitlane to make it the full one.

Current one only uses f1 pits as well, would be good if we used gt pits too like real life!

Track is making me feel sick!:fwd2:

PS only 22 pit boxes, with 40 odd cars in the race.. Shaun could give us more pit boxes too..

• Sean Edwards

Any version is better then this, upload the FSR one and let them try it Shaun?

I dont ride on this track, a lot of bug, 40fps in low ... (8800GT Card, Intel E8500 3.6ghz...)
This is the most bug track I've ever seen !
I release my slot !
If you change the version of the track, im ok.

Sorry.
Damien Marty / Valentin Soleilhac (Driver Swap)
GT2 - Porsche 997

Become:

Valentin Soleilhac
GT2 - Porsche 997

Laguna Seca 1.2 is good ! But Spa is very good choice but not this version ! To many bug... 40 Fps in low detail with a 8800GT 512mo and Intel E8500 3.6ghz...
Spa 1988 by Carrera.4 is good but only 35 pit spot.

not trying to be mean or anything but what was wrong with 10 cars from each division LMP1, LMP2, GT1, GT2 etc....why all sudden there is 45-50 car grid. I know its more fun more cars etc but if you have good solid grid you can have fun with 2-3 cars as long as the times are good....and considering the race length i dont think 15-20 cars wont finish the race.

not trying to be mean or anything but what was wrong with 10 cars from each division LMP1, LMP2, GT1, GT2 etc....why all sudden there is 45-50 car grid. I know its more fun more cars etc but if you have good solid grid you can have fun with 2-3 cars as long as the times are good....and considering the race length i dont think 15-20 cars wont finish the race.

We need to test this for the league. Because this are all testraces. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes