rF2 Sunday August 16th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Silverstone

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask a question about driver swaps, is the co-driver allowed to stay on the server as a spectator the entire time until his turn to drive, the reason I ask is because elswhere I have raced the co-driver was only allowed on the server a couple of laps before his stint, I think this was because there wasnt enough server slots to support all the drivers and co drivers at the same time, as there are only a few doing swaps in this race I assume this isnt a problem ?

Can I ask a question about driver swaps, is the co-driver allowed to stay on the server as a spectator the entire time until his turn to drive, the reason I ask is because elswhere I have raced the co-driver was only allowed on the server a couple of laps before his stint, I think this was because there wasnt enough server slots to support all the drivers and co drivers at the same time, as there are only a few doing swaps in this race I assume this isnt a problem ?

Please open a driver swap topic outside of this sign up thread and lets stay on topic here please. Its hard for me to maintain signups like this.

Join with the second driver on TS and let him connect just before the swap and NOT the entire race, that unneeded load on the server for no reason

Would have to be a amazing server to handle that

Not to brag but I dont think there is a better european based server then that we have currently :D

• Sean Edwards

Just tried the track, it's the worst version of spa I have ever tried, almost nothing like real life, why are we running this???

1/2 the track doesn't light up with headlights either, very buggy, so night driving is not possible.

We have a great version for FSR, that Shaun Stroud made, I would change to this asap if I were you.

I was just gonna say the same thing as Sean. This i not MMG like. The big straight looks also very weird, and the track has a strange glow on it. But we are nothing driving in the dark on this track i thought?, but i still think it not the best version. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%