Summit Point Raceway

Tracks Summit Point Raceway 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for your work on this, I've yet to try this newer version but I have a ton of laps in on the older version. This is my local track, so I am very happy to have this digital version to run.
Your welcome, I think you’ll find it is more accurate with cambers and elevation. Made this to represent a more modern summit point as after the repave.

Your welcome, I think you’ll find it is more accurate with cambers and elevation. Made this to represent a more modern summit point as after the repave.
odd, I'm getting crashes when trying to load into this new layout.

Edit. This is my fault. I was hoping to load both tracks into the same folder and keep them both.
removing the old track fixed the issue

Last edited:
I too am getting a crash when trying to load it - and I don't have the older version installed.

CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF94AD1FDEC)
00007FF94AD1FDEC (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF8EC59EED3)
00007FF8EC59EED3 (MSVCR120): (filename not available): CxxThrowException
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF8ED060976)
00007FF8ED060976 (MSVCP120): (filename not available): std::_Xinvalid_argument
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\kscommon\inireader.cpp (253): INIReader::getFloat
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\surfacesmanager.cpp (63): SurfacesManager::loadSurfaceDefinitions
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\surfacesmanager.cpp (29): SurfacesManager::SurfacesManager
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\trackavatar.cpp (47): TrackAvatar::TrackAvatar
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\sim.cpp (1066): Sim::loadTrack
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\racemanager.cpp (351): RaceManager::initOffline
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager::loadSessions
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\sim.cpp (320): Sim::Sim
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen::postRender
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (181): Game::onIdle
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (210): Game::run
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF94C09269D)
00007FF94C09269D (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF94D5CA9F8)
00007FF94D5CA9F8 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

EDIT: Thanks for the support, DB_1973...

To those who struggle to load this track on non-CSP AC, remove the reference to the below wav file in surfaces.ini:

[SURFACE_0]
WAV_PITCH=extended-0 <-- delete "extended-0" so it's just "WAV_PITCH="

Last edited:
Please make protective side tirewall a liitle brighter. Right now they are completely black
1681635237012.png

Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_corvette69_summit_point_main_16-3-123-10-53-31.jpg

Congrats on finishing the new track :) I do have a few problems:
1. When I got AC I loved to mess with the old pre 1.0 track version. I have a few cameras built for that one and was going to check if they worked still. But there is no AI in this 2.0 download. AI line is needed for cameras to work since they follow a car on a track in relation to the AI line position. Is it possible that something got taken out by mistake or uploaded some older iteration?
2. Also, I'm getting a pretty pale image here, pale grass pale everything. I am using the Natural mod filter and the weather is at mid clear.
3. The grass seems a bit thin and light too and only visible when close up, at least thinner grass than what I am used to I guess. I think my Grass FX is at medium setting and it looks 'normal' for any other track.
Cheers!

Last edited:
For me this that the trick
View attachment 655820
Or even 0.3 on ambient and diffuse. Check also UV mapping
I adjusted it some but if I raise the diffuse much higher than .08-.09 at night in head lights they are really white looking. They are not nearly as dark on my rig. So you may have to adjust your MA for your rig. I am aware that there is a little black seam on the tire barrier. Its not in blender so it may take a bit to work it out. Gave you a more textured looking wall tool

View attachment 655819

Congrats on finishing the new track :) I do have a few problems:
1. When I got AC I loved to mess with the old pre 1.0 track version. I have a few cameras built for that one and was going to check if they worked still. But there is no AI in this 2.0 download. AI line is needed for cameras to work since they follow a car on a track in relation to the AI line position. Is it possible that something got taken out by mistake or uploaded some older iteration?
2. Also, I'm getting a pretty pale image here, pale grass pale everything. I am using the Natural mod filter and the weather is at mid clear.
3. The grass seems a bit thin and light too and only visible when close up, at least thinner grass than what I am used to I guess. I think my Grass FX is at medium setting and it looks 'normal' for any other track.
Cheers!
Got the AI line back in there. I did use a darker texture on the grass. My machine is not near as pale as yours looks. But I am using the sol ppf. I am not sure what is causeing the grass issue with it looking pathcy till you get close. If anyone knows what is the cause, holler!

Well, the track on itself is nice enough, but for me it has a kind of 'cartoonish' look. It's all too clean, too sharp edged, too bright/dark.
Concrete barriers need a more weathered look.
The asphalt borders for example could look like this (left=Summit):
compare.png

Also:
- there are payload.bin files in the ai folder, which are not needed and can cause issues.

Would be great if you could address these (and higher mentioned) things, as it's a fun track to drive...

Last edited:
Well, the track on itself is nice enough, but for me it has a kind of 'cartoonish' look. It's all too clean, too sharp edged, too bright/dark.
Concrete barriers need a more weathered look.
The asphalt borders for example could look like this (left=Summit):
View attachment 656108
Also:
- there are payload.bin files in the ai folder, which are not needed and can cause issues.

Would be great if you could address these (and higher mentioned) things, as it's a fun track to drive...
You any good at texturing? I am doing my best. Maybe you'd like to help out?

Yes, me neither can help curing the mint greenish grass. AfaIr your early versions were more of natural appearance if that helps.
But thanks again gifting us that track.:)

Yes, me neither can help curing the mint greenish grass. AfaIr your early versions were more of natural appearance if that helps.
But thanks again gifting us that track.:)
Yeah, thing is you bitched about the darker grass so I changed it, now you don't like this either. One thing I can say about this place, is it makes me want to never do an other track.

Yeah, thing is you bitched about the darker grass so I changed it, now you don't like this either. One thing I can say about this place, is it makes me want to never do an other track.
Oh sorry DB, didn't mean to be like that, really sorry Mate.
I'm just happy to race your track. The colours differ from PC to PC anyway. So hope you take my appologies and looking forward to not have discourage you anyhow.

Oh sorry DB, didn't mean to be like that, really sorry Mate.
I'm just happy to race your track. The colours differ from PC to PC anyway. So hope you take my appologies and looking forward to not have discourage you anyhow.
My apologies as well, to me it seemed you were trolling.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back