Summit Point Raceway

Tracks Summit Point Raceway 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey. I'm trying to get lidar information and google maps elevation to do all of summit point. Are you making elevation and stuff like that from scratch or are you actually pulling elevation data?

the track that I released, is done with google elevation api. I was planning on doing more with actual lidar info but If your planning to do that I have other interest as well.

I'm still very new to this. I have lidar that someone helped me get. I'm modeling Washington Circuit right now. But I'd love to get everything else. I work with the track and they might have local lidar from iRacing that they just happen to have LYING AROUND that I'm trying to get. If you'd like to help me out, I have some goals and potential sponsorships. email me. Protomor at gmail.com

Hi,
I'm reporting a bug. In a race in the SRS series, two lapse before the end I went off track at T3, entered in the sand on the right and rejoined the track immediately after that. The lap counter didn't count that lap at all, so i dropped from 2nd position to last, with a +1 lap in the counter. Another guy in the SRS forum reported the same issue.
Hope you'll be able to fix that.
Thank you in advance and all the best,
Gianluca

DB_1973 updated Summit Point Raceway with a new update entry:

Summit Point Main

Here is the 2.0 version of Summit point main.

32 pit boxes
grass fx
rain fx
night lighting
AI ( may need a little tweak) but good )

This version is built off lidar data in blender.

There is some visuals in the groove I have to fix.
Also no cams yet. If anyone want to contribute some cams, I'll give credit.

I'd like to do the rest of the complex in the future. But need a little break first.

Modeled by DB_1973

Read the rest of this update entry...

Seems to be a few steps back compared to former versions. Tarmac plain dark, grass unnatural greenish. Every object showed way more variations in colour and material and track was half the size even though it consits of 2 layouts.
Can it be you've uploaded the wrong version?

Seems to be a few steps back compared to former versions. Tarmac plain dark, grass unnatural greenish. Every object showed way more variations in colour and material and track was half the size even though it consits of 2 layouts.
Can it be you've uploaded the wrong version?
I was updating the track as per videos and satellite photos. Was going for the the more recent 2017 repave version. As far as colors go. The pictures' I posted are in game from my rig. I don't think it looks bad in the photos, not sure what you get in your rig. The textures are not really much different. As far as track size this version is going to be bigger because the mesh is denser to get the proper elevations from the lidar data. If you don't like this version the old version is still in history to be downloaded.

Last edited:
Thx for your reply, and yes it looks exactly like the pictures you've posted here. Only difference is I'm in vr, missing the diversity of road textures and grass textures compared to your older versions.

Thanks for your work on this, I've yet to try this newer version but I have a ton of laps in on the older version. This is my local track, so I am very happy to have this digital version to run.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back