rF2 Studio 397 GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Sat 22 Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yea sorry for that guy that I blocked off. It's my first rfactor multiplayer experience I had no idea it would look like that. Still getting used to what the rear view mirror is telling me.

Fun race for the most part, despite only managing to do a single lap in qualification due to various annoying issues. Had a fun back and forth with @Stephen Gibb, though it's still very frustrating to me how I can manage to do fairly well lap after lap when I'm trying to overtake someone (or when I'm alone) and then do every possible stupid mistake I can once I actually do get in front :rolleyes:

Quite a lot of carnage at the start, I somehow managed to avoid most of it and gained like a 10 or so positions during the first half of the first lap.

Thanks for the race! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry guys for issue connection but Don’t know if I have ping like 75ms and when join the server a lot issues with lags , I saw in quali time ....best time 2.05 . It’s like car goes forward and need to pass two time for a track.... flickering cars....always in practice server was perfect.....so desperate....
BTW see you next time ....but I don’t know when....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back