EU Studio 397 GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Sat 22 Sep18

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stephen Gibb, Sep 16, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 22-09-18
  1. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    AC Events Host Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,105
    Thanks @Stephen Gibb for hosting :thumbsup: ..it was a very enjoyable race :thumbsup: ..thanks guys ..see you all next week :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 2
  2. Nick Gregory

Nick Gregory
    Forever a backmarker Premium

Ratings:
    +594
    I probably could've gotten a good finish had I not bottled it on the 2nd or 3rd lap.

3. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom
    Cool picture, cool status, cool guy.

Ratings:
    +60
    Yea sorry for that guy that I blocked off. It's my first rfactor multiplayer experience I had no idea it would look like that. Still getting used to what the rear view mirror is telling me.

• Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +982
    That was me, may I politely suggest you use crewchief, would help with car awareness.

5. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,493
    Fun race for the most part, despite only managing to do a single lap in qualification due to various annoying issues. Had a fun back and forth with @Stephen Gibb, though it's still very frustrating to me how I can manage to do fairly well lap after lap when I'm trying to overtake someone (or when I'm alone) and then do every possible stupid mistake I can once I actually do get in front :rolleyes:

Quite a lot of carnage at the start, I somehow managed to avoid most of it and gained like a 10 or so positions during the first half of the first lap.

Thanks for the race! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cacharraco

Cacharraco
    Premium

Ratings:
    +122
    Sorry guys for issue connection but Don’t know if I have ping like 75ms and when join the server a lot issues with lags , I saw in quali time ....best time 2.05 . It’s like car goes forward and need to pass two time for a track.... flickering cars....always in practice server was perfect.....so desperate....
    BTW see you next time ....but I don’t know when....

• Beer Beer x 4
  7. Michael Labelle

Michael Labelle
    Premium

Ratings:
    +16
    Sign me up please.
    Thanks

8. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,923
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.