Stream Deck Icons

Other Stream Deck Icons 2.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do I have to have alternative software for the Stream Deck to work within Assetto Corsa Competizione?

As far as I know, yes. Though I haven't tried mapping the SD buttons to keyboard buttons and mapped those in ACC.

But not every game allows for:
- combined keyboard and sim gear input
- alternative key bindings

You could probably use something like joy2key/xpadder in stead of the options I've listed above. Though that is of course another external option and I've only used those for mapping keys/mouse/actions to arcade controls/gamepads for arcade emulation years ago.

Last edited:
Purely created for a post

iRacing2.png
iRacing.png

added to Figma doc

@THK84 Could you add something for the various Overtake Buttons ?
Push-to-Pass (P2P), PowerBoost (in A1GP), Overtake Button (IndyCar), FanBoost and AttackMode (in Formula E), Engine Boost or Boost and Nitriuos Oxide (NOS in Drag Race)

Couple of Ideas
For Modern LMP: ERS Management, ERS Deployment, Conserve and Recovery
High Beams and Low Beams distinction perhaps
Mirror Adjustments similar to Seat, also Windows Up/Down
MFD and NAV Screens
Warning Light
Fan Speed (for those who use actual fans to simulate wind) [or any outlawed Chaparrel]
Brake Bias could be independend Front and Rear on some modern cars.
Air Horn possibly with RaceRoom Trucks ?
Retarder Transmission, Break increase and decrease
Radio (as for those who use it for Radio Music or old School before Push to Talk)
Some Modern Automatics could switch to keys ? So that would bring P-R-N-D-M-S Modes

Couple questions

- what Mirror adjustments are needed? (I only race in VR)

- MFD/NAV screens: Are there multiple for each and which ones? or just a button for each?

- is the warning light like a dash engine warning light? or like flash lights kind of thing?

- does Retarder Transmission have options?

Could you add something for the various Overtake Buttons ?

overtake2.png

Last edited:
Couple questions

- what Mirror adjustments are needed? (I only race in VR)

- MFD/NAV screens: Are there multiple for each and which ones? or just a button for each?

- is the warning light like a dash engine warning light? or like flash lights kind of thing?

- does Retarder Transmission have options?

View attachment 624239
-In AC Mirrors similar to this
-MFD in F1 is only next and previous I think, NAV in AC can be also next and previous, I don't think it's much different for Rally Raid like the Dakar Game, I haven't seen working waypoints (based on coordinates) the Truck Games can fetch coordinates but I'm not sure how you would fetch them with a button, maybe with a makro but that is too complex. In AC you can have NAV as a toggle switch that shows Google Maps and the various MFD that come with the car.
-warning lights more like the harzadous triangle you can activate (combined indicators and intervall when your car breaks down) [which also could be it's own button for Safety Car Mode]
-Retarder Transmission can be water or oil types, I'm not sure if Volvo Electric has a mechanical version that is electrically operated and uses fluids or are magnetic, In the Truck Sims they usually are On/Off, Manual and Automatic and +/- incase you use manual and adjust the force

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%