Stream Deck Icons

Other Stream Deck Icons 2.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
What about a CrewChief icon? Possible?

Already in the Figma doc. Not yet finished for release.

Crew_Chief.png
Crew_Chief.png
Crew_Chief.png
Crew_Chief.png
Crew_Chief.png
Crew_Chief.png

Looks like your ACC Icon is actually only AC. Will you be able to update this to include ACC as well? ACC has some red on RH Top. Thank you for these

Looks like your ACC Icon is actually only AC. Will you be able to update this to include ACC as well? ACC has some red on RH Top. Thank you for these

No problem, requests are welcome. But what should it be then? (Admittedly I don't play ACC really, as my current GPU doesn't play it in VR to my satisfaction)

For AC I use the Content Manager icon

620-6203809_assetto-corsa-competizione-assetto-corsa-competizione-logo-hd.png

ACCompetizione-lg.png

Just a color change? Or would you like me to make one with 2 C's? (both red, white A)
Or just add "Competizione" below the AC icon

Last edited:
Add them all if it's not too much trouble. Maybe in its own folder? Then you can let the user decide which one they want. It's great that someone like you is doing this for people like me, who don't really know that much about stream Deck.
I am using your ACC-6 at the moment.

Last edited:
Add them all if it's not too much trouble. Maybe in its own folder? Then you can let the user decide which one they want. It's great that someone like you is doing this for people like me, who don't really know that much about stream Deck.
I am using your ACC-6 at the moment.

Yeah, that's the plan. They are all in the Figma doc for now. Easy to create a free account -with a junk email if need be- and export the ones you like. Or copy paste the lot into a new draft and edit it to your liking.

I'm still recovering from a race bicycle accident. With a busted up shoulder, no sim racing for me atm. I'll get back on finishing the set once I can enjoy them myself too. Can't even work properly from home or at the office for more than a couple hours behind a pc atm.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.