stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Neys updated stracker with a new update entry:

3.0.0-experimental: use new server plugin API

Here is the first (highly) experimental version of stracker using the new server API. Don't forget to enable the plugins in your server_cfg.ini:

Code:
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11000
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000

stracker automatically connects to these setting, if not configured otherwise. Stracker can forward the plugin protocol to other plugins. A lot of information is already there at the server side, and the good news is that Stefano is willing to add more things. This is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

3.0.2-experimental: Advances to new server plugin API

With the new server API update, it was possible to get rid of the (rather ugly) ENTRY and INFO html output parsing. Now stracker is dependent only on the UDP plugin architecture and the server config file. I hope you enjoy it, and I also hope that most bugs are already fixed. If you find some, please give me a note.

There are some major changes with respect to older versions:
  • It is not necessary anymore to restart stracker when the server is restarting. You can start stracker and...

3.0.3-experimental: Stability fix for the 3.0.x version

Sorry for the problems with 3.0.2 - here is a better version.

Change Log:

• fix compression when configured for empty server
  • fix some http stack traces
  • fix possible deadlocks (hidden lockups of stracker)
  • remove config options entry_poll_interval and max_fail_requests because they are not used anymore
  • optimize first-time query of lap times (this was very slow on larger databases)
  • show best lap times of players independent of whether the lap was valid or not (might be...

Thanks, should be better with stracker 3.0.3, but I noticed the issue is still there occasionally. At least you can restart stracker at any time, and ptrackers >= 3.0.2 will automatically reconnect :) I'll try to find the root cause and the solution.

I currently run a GT3 practice server for the ACRL league. Is there a way to make the server say something like "New PB: 1:49:33 (Car: 1/2) (Group: 6/18)". This means that your time is best of your current car, but 6th of all cars in the GT3 group.

Good catch - I actually noticed that there is some inconsistency when I implemented the feature. I note this on my list (probably for 3.1.x)

Hi Neys
I am running the MinoRating plugin and Stracker but can only have one of the two running.what is needed to have them both running in tandem? port/plugin conflict ? Do i have to change settings on the stracker ini? thanks!

There is the proxy feature of stracker. Configure the AC server normally for plugin support; I assume the following now:

Code:
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11000
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000

Configure stracker to use the server's settings and define the proxy:

Code:
[ACPLUGIN]
; proxy the AC server protocol on these ports, so multiple plugins may be chained (this is equivalent to UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT in server_cfg.ini)
proxyPluginLocalPort = 11001
; proxy the AC server protocol on these ports, so multiple plugins may be chained (this is equivalent to UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS in server_cfg.ini)
proxyPluginPort = 12001
; udp port the plugins receives from. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
rcvPort = -1
; udp port the plugins sends to. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
sendPort = -1

Configure minorating to use the proxy settings. That should be working - I didn't extensively test this though...

Hi Neys, i'm having the same issue but with a different app (trackcycle).
I've done what you mentioned above but still no go. I try to point the other app at a different port in its config file, though what it does is take the port info for the server config not the app config.
Same for stracker.
If i use the udp port option it still a no go.

Would this be a limitation of the plugin protocol, only allowing one plugin app per server instance?

Really useful, thank you for this.

Just a small suggestion around groups - they're extremely useful and wondered if you had plans to allow filtering by groups - especially in the web server. So, for instance, on the lap times page, being able to select a group and for the lap time charts to show only members of the selected group.

I've done what you mentioned above but still no go. I try to point the other app at a different port in its config file, though what it does is take the port info for the server config not the app config.
Same for stracker.

Would this be a limitation of the plugin protocol, only allowing one plugin app per server instance?

All good now. please see to get them working.
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/ac_trackcycle.20242/page-4#post-536813

Same for stracker.

In principle yes, but with the proxy feature you should be able to use more than one... I'd need more information to be able to help here...

Hi neys, would just like to know what the white listing of a driver does.

This is connected to the (new) AUTH feature of AC. You can use this to allow only drivers better than a specified ranking, etc. This doesn't work at the moment due to a bug in AC, so we have to wait next version. The whitelist feature just allows certain drivers to always connect (regardless of their ranking).

there might be a problem with the http_static directory - try to reinstall stracker and have a look that the http_static content is at the correct place.

Dear Neys
We have some nice assetto corsa club races in a rackservice server which provides us your app we have the 2.8.3 version and we have some problems with the qualify sessions .
When we are in qualify session the stracker counts about 13 minutes,we have 15 minutes qualify session so the stracker gives as two qualifies instead of one.
I will upload for you an image so you can understand better.
I wrote to rackservice they did the update to 2.8.3 but the problem persists.
As you can see we are 13 racers the 5 ones went for a qualify lap after the 13th minute .
I would appreciate any help !
stracker qualify.PNG

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes