stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
could we have an option to add track grip as column at lapstat page? we run a lot at dynamic track now. a lap time of 1:16 at 99% grip is worse than a lap of 1:17 at 97% :) also, can we have track grip a bit more like 97,5% instead of 0.97524515 at the lapdetails page?

love your work!

Regarding the new column I'm a bit skeptical. Before adding this column, I think adding the tyres would be more important and space is limited there.

Regarding the percentage display, you're right. Goes into todo list...

Hello All !!
I'm having a little problem with the welcome message that stracker should display when you enter the server. I've edit all 3 lines and nothing is showing when I logged into my server !? I can connect to my Stracker server without problem and all the laps are recorded. Only the messages are not working.
Anyone have an idea ??

thank you in advance

Alex

Nice app! Anyway I was wondering how do I delete all the sessions or laps that are being stored in the stracker. Thx. :)

Just start over from scratch and delete the stracker.db3 file. For more fine-tuned control, you need an sqlite3 administration gui and some SQL knowledge.

Hello All !!
I'm having a little problem with the welcome message that stracker should display when you enter the server. I've edit all 3 lines and nothing is showing when I logged into my server !? I can connect to my Stracker server without problem and all the laps are recorded. Only the messages are not working.
Anyone have an idea ??

thank you in advance

Alex

Maybe you disabled the messages / or the message window? Check the in-game ptracker config dialog. You can also try to restore the default settings, there is a button for that.

Otherwise, post your logs.

Hi Neys
How would i go about deleting certain unrealistic/cheated lap times logged to strackers http lapstat page without deleting the whole database

Cheers

Hi Neys
How would i go about deleting certain unrealistic/cheated lap times logged to strackers http lapstat page without deleting the whole database

Cheers

You can do this via web browser logged in as admin in the lap details view. Just press the button "Set lap invalid".

It should be possible to implement something like that, but it's not currently a priority for me - maybe in a future version.

If you want to help, you might provide an SQL statement calculating the ELO based rating from the existing database. The necessary information to calculate it should be there.

Hi,
I recently changed to a multi server setup, but all still writing to the one db. All working as it should, times, sessions appearing from across the 3 servers.

But one strange thing - on the lapstat page, the 'show selected' button doesn't do anything any more. It doesn't even seem to have a hyperlink attached - if I hover over 'show last combo' a hyperlink pops up in IE. If I hover over 'Show selected' - nothing. I can still select different servers, tracks, cars etc in the drop downs, but the 'show selected' simply causes no reaction at all.

I'm afraid I can't find anything of any use in the logs to post here.

Although - just to add - and sorry I should have tested this first - it works perfectly well in Firefox. In Firefox when I click 'show selected' I can see the various filters being added to the URL query string. But in IE (11 on Windows 10) this doesn't happen. I'll try to test across a few different platforms and get back to you.

Neys updated stracker with a new update entry:

3.1.0-experimental: live view / session management

Experimental version, average users shall stay with stracker 3.0.x. Make a database backup before first start.

ChangeLog:
  • server reports now the combo ranking in case of a personal best / server best in addition to the car specific ranking
  • add session management feature
    • stracker can now be configured to automatically skip race sessions, after everyone has finished (default: off)
    • [known bugs in this] instead of skipping the race sessions, a dummy practice sessions...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey neys, first up top job.

Second I haven't played with it too much, but do we have to configure something to get the live track map to work, or do we need to use the latest ptracker

never mind. Sorted, just have to use the stracker-package and all is good

Last edited:
hey Neys, like above got it to work, however only shows map when you are admin. And also when I was checking it out I noticed that the cars weren't following the map track i.e the icon was on a different axis/off center.

hey Neys, like above got it to work, however only shows map when you are admin. And also when I was checking it out I noticed that the cars weren't following the map track i.e the icon was on a different axis/off center.

1. Caching problem, after half an hour or so it should be all good.
2. Which track? Mods might neeed some tweeking.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 37 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 53 54.6%