stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Kristian, I am currently not aware of a distri definitely not supporting stracker. Most (if not all) distris require you to install the 32 bit compatibility libraries though. Which distro you are having troubles with?

I'm getting this when im running the second server.

-bash-4.1$ nohup ./stracker --stracker_ini stracker_server1.ini &
-bash-4.1$ ./stracker --stracker_ini stracker_server2.ini

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 97, in <module>
File "<string>", line 58, in main
File "/home/neys/ptracker/stracker/stracker_lib/ac_monitor.py", line 941, in run
File "/home/neys/local_sw/python33/lib/python3.3/socketserver.py", line 430, in __init__
File "/home/neys/local_sw/python33/lib/python3.3/socketserver.py", line 441, in server_bind
OSError: [Errno 98] Address already in use

hi Neys,

Question regarding sTracker. Can you tell me why I show all my stats, but yet others don't? See Attached

Fordie

Attachments

• R_Hermans.jpg
    R_Hermans.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 642
  • S_Clarke.jpg
    S_Clarke.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 915
Hi Neys,

Do you have a FAQ on how the Championship Button works in the Admin Area?

Hi Fordman, did you read the README.txt provided with stracker? There is a step-by-step guide for the CS setup.

hi Neys,

Question regarding sTracker. Can you tell me why I show all my stats, but yet others don't? See Attached

Fordie

This is probably because others do not run ptracker. The stats are only complete when ptracker is enabled in-game. The information accessable from the server is just not enough, so ptracker sends most information to stracker.

Hi Neys,

Using the display of the stats and results on our forum, am I doing something wrong or isn't it possible to use this display without running one single server on this database ?

We're using 2 db3 databases for our servers ... one for hotlaps or pre-qualifications for our open or championship races and the second one for 2 servers used for the races themselves ( Practice-Qualify and race ).
When these 2 servers are not running and if we wish to display the results of the former races, I already tried to launch Stracker but after +- 1 minute .... the Stracker console displays a message being in ... pause.

Is there a solution for stracker stats display on a forum for a database when running no server linked to this database for a while ?

Thanks in advance for your answer and of course for your usual reactivity. :thumbsup:
Without this great app, we'd be very poor for stats and event results. ;)

Hi Neys,

Using the display of the stats and results on our forum, am I doing something wrong or isn't it possible to use this display without running one single server on this database ?

We're using 2 db3 databases for our servers ... one for hotlaps or pre-qualifications for our open or championship races and the second one for 2 servers used for the races themselves ( Practice-Qualify and race ).
When these 2 servers are not running and if we wish to display the results of the former races, I already tried to launch Stracker but after +- 1 minute .... the Stracker console displays a message being in ... pause.

Is there a solution for stracker stats display on a forum for a database when running no server linked to this database for a while ?

Thanks in advance for your answer and of course for your usual reactivity. :thumbsup:
Without this great app, we'd be very poor for stats and event results. ;)

Hi Jean-Pierre,

stracker tries to connect to the AC server by default. After a configurable number of retries, stracker gives up and exits with an error message. Try to set max_fail_requests

[STRACKER_CONFIG]
; How many seconds to wait between two requests of <ip>:<http_port>/ENTRY
entry_poll_interval = 5
; How many requests are allowed to fail before exiting the process (timeout=entry_poll_interval*max_fail_requests)
max_fail_requests = 12

to a very high number. For a 7 day timeout, use 7*24*60*60/5 = 120960.

HTH
Neys

Hi, there is a way to know how to menage a championship with stracker, I put the points schema, I create de events... but nothing happens, no results o server.

Thanks to all

Did you associate the sessions with the event? -> Go to Sessions, click on the session to be added and you are presented with an UI (in admin area) to associate this session with the event.

Hope this helps
Neys

First of pardon my bad english.
Its a real great app love it
but i like to se some smal stuff change if possible it in the championchip
1 the last event you add would popup to the right not to the left, see pic
2 insteed of a " ! " love the have the full text of the event name insteed

and then i think u mixed up pitlane time and pit time (in pic have 55s in pitlane and 4s in pit)

Attachments

• stracker.jpg
    stracker.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 833
First of pardon my bad english.
Its a real great app love it
but i like to se some smal stuff change if possible it in the championchip
1 the last event you add would popup to the right not to the left, see pic
2 insteed of a " ! " love the have the full text of the event name insteed

and then i think u mixed up pitlane time and pit time (in pic have 55s in pitlane and 4s in pit)

Thanks for your comments.

1.I've chosen the left because you get the most recent always visible on the screen, even for a large number of events, when screen space is too small.
2. I've been trying, but I didn't find a portable way of displaying the table headers vertically or diagonal. The pop-up '!'s was the best compromise.
3. This is a bug in the AC shared memory. The pit time is only correct for the car with ID=0 (the first one on the server).

Regards,
Neys

Thanks for your comments.

1.I've chosen the left because you get the most recent always visible on the screen, even for a large number of events, when screen space is too small.
2. I've been trying, but I didn't find a portable way of displaying the table headers vertically or diagonal. The pop-up '!'s was the best compromise.
3. This is a bug in the AC shared memory. The pit time is only correct for the car with ID=0 (the first one on the server).

Regards,
Neys
ah i see thanks for fast feed back
still a very great app :D keep it up :D

Hi Neys (or anyone else that could help). I'm having trouble understanding how to get stracker to record info from two servers. Both are up and running on a PC in my home and I've read through the Readme file several times trying to wrap my head around it....

I get port numbers and all that. I guess what I'm not understanding is where I drop the code shown. Does this get copied into its own file or into the stacker config? I'd like both servers to show up on the same site for users to see their times no matter which one they race on.

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years