stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Neys updated stracker with a new update entry:

3.0.4-experimental: Bugfix release for 3.0.x

ChangeLog:

• improved deadlock detection and debugging
  • fix problem with re-joiners (ptracker info is not ignored anymore)
  • reduce realtime report frequency to 5 Hz (formerly 10 Hz)
  • cope with a lost connectionLost packet
  • better split accuracy
  • add options whether to invalidate laps on env and car collisions
  • bugfix for 3.0.x stracker/ptracker protocol sometimes caused lost connections
  • fix multiple notification about sent setups
  • stracker-packager: add option for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, I need help with this issue:
stracker[INFO ]: signin {'car_checksum': 'c7ea7a05689d51f6a3509a70a3f3d0129b3d86d3', 'trackname': 'tor_poznan-race', 'pt_version': '3.0.6', 'ac_version': '1.2.5', 'car': 'bmw_m3_e92_s1', 'track_checksum': 'da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709', 'guid': '76561198007960570'}
stracker[INFO ]: send_lap_info guid 76561198007960570
stracker[WARN ]: Cannot find guid %s in active drivers. Ignoring.

Stracker/ptracker is green and working fine but as you can see I don't have any recorded laps / drivers in my database :(

Hey, I need help with this issue:
stracker[INFO ]: signin {'car_checksum': 'c7ea7a05689d51f6a3509a70a3f3d0129b3d86d3', 'trackname': 'tor_poznan-race', 'pt_version': '3.0.6', 'ac_version': '1.2.5', 'car': 'bmw_m3_e92_s1', 'track_checksum': 'da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709', 'guid': '76561198007960570'}
stracker[INFO ]: send_lap_info guid 76561198007960570
stracker[WARN ]: Cannot find guid %s in active drivers. Ignoring.

Stracker/ptracker is green and working fine but as you can see I don't have any recorded laps / drivers in my database :(

Please post / PM your full stracker.log (from the server) and your py_log.txt from your client (<documents>/Assetto Corsa/logs).

Hm strange. stracker doesn't seem to receive the UDP messages of the AC server (the warnings in stracker.log). No idea why this is happening, there is no obvious configuration problem. Maybe it is a firewall problem (though not very likely)? I will test on linux myself soon.

Only oddity in the ac server conf is this:

AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1

Maybe better so:

AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=

Hm strange. stracker doesn't seem to receive the UDP messages of the AC server (the warnings in stracker.log). No idea why this is happening, there is no obvious configuration problem. Maybe it is a firewall problem (though not very likely)? I will test on linux myself soon.

Only oddity in the ac server conf is this:

AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1

Maybe better so:

AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=
UDP isn't blocked, I can see on tcpdump that all is ok and working just fine. I change this AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS , and it may be solution because now I see proper info:

stracker[INFO ]: update soft split positions for ks_nordschleife-nordschleife []

Now I am gonna wait for some lap times ;)

Neys updated stracker with a new update entry:

3.0.7 compatibility update of 3.0.x series for AC server 1.3

This can be seen as kind of a release candidate for the 3.0.x version. I think KUNOS is planning to perform some UDP protocol updates in the near future, so it might be necessary to update stracker after this has happened.

Please report any issues together with stracker.log from the server and py_log.txt from the client.

Change Log:
  • update to AC 1.3 UDP protocol
  • fix log file blow when server is down
  • fix temperature usage (correct temps shall be saved in stracker db now)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't start stracker after update and I'm getting this message in logs:

Code:
stracker.py[STDOUT]: Starting stracker - press ctrl+c for shutdown
stracker.py[INFO ]: Lowered stracker priority.
stracker[INFO ]: Using database './stracker.db3'
stracker[INFO ]: Using plugin configuration rcvport=12000 sendport=11000 proxy=(None/None)
stracker[INFO ]: Plugin listens to port 12000 and sends to port 11000.
stracker[INFO ]: no compression configured
stracker[ERROR]: Server protocol unknown: Expected version 3, got version 4
stracker[ERROR]: Caught exception in server loop:
stracker[ERROR]: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/neys/ptracker/stracker/stracker_lib/ac_monitor.py", line 1391, in run
  File "/home/neys/ptracker/stracker/stracker_lib/stracker_udp_plugin.py", line 175, in processServerPackets
  File "/home/neys/ptracker/stracker/externals/acplugins4python/ac_server_plugin.py", line 120, in processServerPackets
  File "/home/neys/ptracker/stracker/externals/acplugins4python/ac_server_protocol.py", line 342, in parse
acplugins4python.ac_server_protocol.ProtocolVersionMismatch: Expected version 3, got version 4

AC Server is only notifying that stracker is being restarted.
I'm running AC version 1.3 and stracker 3.0.7

Ups - is this linux?

EDIT: Just tried and yes indeed the linux server does report a different UDP protocol version than the windows version (this is with AC 1.3.1).

This means that stracker will not run on linux until either the server is updated again or the windows server will be updated to match the linux version (and then there should be a changelog for the UDP protocol).

Sorry.

Last edited:
Hi I have this error with the last version:
stracker.py[WARN ]: Error reading HTTP_CONFIG/log_requests. Using default.
Can you help me?
thx

Attachments

• stracker.log.txt
    7.8 KB · Views: 877
Hi I have this error with the last version:
stracker.py[WARN ]: Error reading HTTP_CONFIG/log_requests. Using default.
Can you help me?
thx

Since 3.0.x you have to set up the UDP plugin ports in your the server_cfg.ini. Instead of

Code:
[SERVER]
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=0
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=

supply something like:

Code:
[SERVER]
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11000
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000

11000 and 12000 shall be unused UDP ports on the machine hosting the AC server and stracker. There should be no need to open these ports in your firewall.

I hope this helps
Neys

Good work Neys,

Would you be looking at including :
- Champ points next to the champ standing page for everyone to reference?
- Or a UI for position change per race/champ standings?

Also had a champ race tonight, first time using it after 1.3 and found that none of us could send or receive set. Standings and timing worked fine. Has anyone else noticed this.

Good work Neys,

Would you be looking at including :
- Champ points next to the champ standing page for everyone to reference?
- Or a UI for position change per race/champ standings?

Also had a champ race tonight, first time using it after 1.3 and found that none of us could send or receive set. Standings and timing worked fine. Has anyone else noticed this.

Set sharing is not possible because the information has been removed from the log. Please reply to this thread if you like to have it back: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...king-in-ptracker-due-to-changes-in-1-3.27687/

Hi Neys,

I'm using Linux Server as well. To bad about the udp mismatch but not your fault. Is it possible to skip this check as a workaround or will it not be able to run successfuly?

Thank you,
Patrick

Hi Neys,

I'm using Linux Server as well. To bad about the udp mismatch but not your fault. Is it possible to skip this check as a workaround or will it not be able to run successfuly?

Thank you,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

to be honest: I didn't try. I'd suppose that if the version number of the protocol has changed, the protocol itself has changed, but there is no information about that (at least none that I know of). Also I don't want to maintain different versions for linux and windows, because this will end up in a whole mess.

Skipping the check is quite dangerous, because if the protocol really changes, you might end up with corrupted databases....

As a workaround, you might be able to go back to 2.8.x (make a backup of your database before). And I hope that there will be a real fix soon, but it is only possible with help from Kunos.

Greetings
Neys

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 74 59.7%